ADVERTISEMENT

Lol that’s how you blow a 9 pt lead

Some in here deserve this. They want to continue to defend , make excuses , and live in Archie fairyland. Good luck with that.
You win and lose as a team, but there is absolutely an element of coaching in this. Droughts happen, but it’s pretty obvious no one, including the coaches, have learned how to respond effectively when the team finds itself in the middle of one.

Reactions: Paterfamilias
Wisconsin had leadership on the floor. Indiana didn't. Wisconsin seem to want it more - when they went to that time out with a couple of minutes left Potter and Davis were screaming and urging the team on - and they did it. Indiana didn't.

Reactions: IUgradman
Wisconsin had leadership on the floor. Indiana didn't. Wisconsin seem to want it more - when they went to that time out with a couple of minutes left Potter and Davis were screaming and urging the team on - and they did it. Indiana didn't.
Saw that and thought same thing. Our gains looked defeated, confused, passionless even from the start. Seems there is an element of coaching to this as well.

Reactions: IUgradman
Against Wisconsin, at home, on Senior Day, playing for your life? They lose this, and choke in game 1 of BTT tourney, the resume is VERY questionable!

If we do that, we are out for sure. Probably are already.

Ultimately, Archie will be judged on his inability to develop a program identity and leaders on the floor.

Effort in a game takes 40 minutes. Some of these guys are playing for the 20 minute effort. Leal,Galloway,Geronimo and Lander can't get here soon enough.

Saw that and thought same thing. Our gains looked defeated, confused, passionless even from the start. Seems there is an element of coaching to this as well.
Did you see Green talking to Damezi during the last timeout? I assume he had no idea or care about what was being said in the huddle. After listening to the announcers fawn all over Green the first half and that he had 16 pts. I remember thinking I bet he doesn’t score a single point the second half. “Well, low and behold..I’ve seen this act before,” I say today.

I'm getting the strangest feeling of deja vu, like we were saying stuff like this about Romeo and TJD. Anyone else, or is it just me?
Romeo and TJD were IU's best scorers.
So yes, the incoming recruits have more potential than the upperclassmen. Absolutely

Romeo and TJD were IU's best scorers.
So yes, the incoming recruits have more potential than the upperclassmen. Absolutely

I was kind of referring to how we always seem to "put the wagon in front of the horse" after each season when it comes to next year's Freshmen.

We are the Joe Biden of the BT: "Uhhh... you... Uhhhh... re... Uhhhh... rebound.... Uhhhh... you know... Uhhhh... that thing." We're like a junior high girl's team. No jumping allowed... and when you get your hands on the ball, fall on the floor.

We are the Joe Biden of the BT: "Uhhh... you... Uhhhh... re... Uhhhh... rebound.... Uhhhh... you know... Uhhhh... that thing." We're like a junior high girl's team. No jumping allowed... and when you get your hands on the ball, fall on the floor.
Politics on the basketball board is always a good call.
So, who is the Bernie Sanders of the BT? Trump? Mayor Pete? Pence?

Reactions: Radio Zero
Funny that you avoided this place yesterday. Cowards like you are reliable that way.
Or, they were traveling with family and didn't want to spend time responding to the d-bags, like you, who are ruining this forum.
If you ever got out of your basement, you would understand. But, I'm here now and you are still Ordfan, and everyone knows it.

Or, they were traveling with family and didn't want to spend time responding to the d-bags, like you, who are ruining this forum.
If you ever got out of your basement, you would understand. But, I'm here now and you are still Ordfan, and everyone knows it.
Nope, but I like that you’re now making more excuses. Cowards like you do that easily.

So you were here but we’re too afraid to post? That makes you an even bigger coward and proves you’re definitely a liar. But link one of those giddy posts. Pretty please.
Uh, you can go back and read prior days' posts, dumbass. (Sorry, I said I was done spanking you, but when you lob a stupid comment up like that, it's just too hard to resist.)

Uh, you can go back and read prior days' posts, dumbass. (Sorry, I said I was done spanking you, but when you lob a stupid comment up like that, it's just too hard to resist.)
There are no giddy posts from me, and you know it. So easy to catch you lying. That’s colossally stupid, even for you.

I'm getting the strangest feeling of deja vu, like we were saying stuff like this about Romeo and TJD. Anyone else, or is it just me?
It’s the same story every single year for 20 years. I wish we could see side by side of the same posters who thought Crean walked on water for 8.5 years. Same people, same delusions, same outcomes.

It’s the same story every single year for 20 years. I wish we could see side by side of the same posters who thought Crean walked on water for 8.5 years. Same people, same delusions, same outcomes.
We’re Bulk, Aloha and Tasmanian in that group?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT