ADVERTISEMENT

Logan Duncomb's Mullet & NIL

WTF am I talking about? You sound like a used car salesman on here telling us you are some kind of realtor that I am sure you have no license for trying to buy rights from people. Shouldn't be allowed on here so GFY

lol you aren’t with the time.

lol you aren’t with the time.
Just what time would that be? You sound like a shyster from oil wildcatting days a long time ago. Go do it I don't really care but you shouldnt be allowed to use this board to advertise on.

Just what time would that be? You sound like a shyster from oil wildcatting days a long time ago. Go do it I don't really care but you shouldnt be allowed to use this board to advertise on.

Im advertising on Twitter. I’m shoving it in your face here. The 20 people that see it here I am not advertising to, you dope. This is an IU basketball board, the athletes just did deals. Sorry cray cray

Reactions: Brockway
BTW first interview with Jordan I will be talking about him being named after the Goat. He is a Jordan over Lebron guy, he kinda has to be. Mom went to UNC with Jordan. Jordan is a real real nice guy. Really excited to interview him. Humble and genuine.

WTF am I talking about? You sound like a used car salesman on here telling us you are some kind of realtor that I am sure you have no license for trying to buy rights from people. Shouldn't be allowed on here so GFY
You serious Clark? Why shouldn't it be allowed here? Because you don’t like it? Ridiculous

Im advertising on Twitter. I’m shoving it in your face here. The 20 people that see it here I am not advertising to, you dope. This is an IU basketball board, the athletes just did deals. Sorry cray cray

Cav, I am really appreciating your entrepreneurial spirit, and I really look forward to these interviews. I don't think you are going to be able to get your name on a player's shoe though, : )

Reactions: Cavanagh.13
Cav, I am really appreciating your entrepreneurial spirit, and I really look forward to these interviews. I don't think you are going to be able to get your name on a player's shoe though, : )

Definitely can't afford to get on Tamar's shoe, trust me I asked!!! lol. I like my idea of talking to them. Can get way more bang for my buck this way IMO. If I am decent at this people will watch for sure. I plan on putting some serious effort into it. See what happens!

Reactions: jimmygoiu
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT