ADVERTISEMENT

Logan Duncomb

Not sure that's a good thing. Think about it, your choice is Duncomb bringing the ball up or Lander... do you really think the former is ever going to be the better option? I like a big who keeps the ball high on a rebound, pivots and fires an outlet to a guard that is already headed upcourt because he knows what their big man will do, and then the big puts his head down and busts it to the rim after firing that outlet.

I agree........what impressed me was that he had the athleticism and ball-handling ability to do it. I'm not saying he should do it at IU.

One thing we need to keep in mind about that LD-Furst game......the Elite team, for being an AAU team, does a really good job getting the ball to LD and Kaufman in positions to score. Makes it easier for them to show what they've got.

Reactions: kkott
I agree........what impressed me was that he had the athleticism and ball-handling ability to do it. I'm not saying he should do it at IU.

One thing we need to keep in mind about that LD-Furst game......the Elite team, for being an AAU team, does a really good job getting the ball to LD and Kaufman in positions to score. Makes it easier for them to show what they've got.
Both Kaufman and Duncomb did the high low passing I mentioned. They looked like they were on the same page. Perhaps they could play together in the future?

ADVERTISEMENT