ADVERTISEMENT

Logan Duncomb talks about committing to #IUBB & Andy Katz discusses his way too early rankings-ISB

Jim Coyle

Publisher
Feb 28, 2020
Bloomington, IN
thhehoosier.com
EVAsRCxXgAMq1R4

THURSDAY'S COYLE & LEARY: Logan Duncomb discusses his commitment to #iubb. Todd Leary on what Duncomb brings to the Hoosiers. Andy Katz talks about Indiana, the B1G & his Way Too Early Power 36. Archie Miller extends more offers, more...

Reactions: 76-1 and kkott
I like some of the themes I'm hearing from folks: motor, effort, coulda played for Knight, young, length. Be awesome if he tacked on another couple inches and 20-30 lbs before he gets to campus. I was young for my grade and grew about 5 inches after starting my senior year, so here's hoping!

EVAsRCxXgAMq1R4

THURSDAY'S COYLE & LEARY: Logan Duncomb discusses his commitment to #iubb. Todd Leary on what Duncomb brings to the Hoosiers. Andy Katz talks about Indiana, the B1G & his Way Too Early Power 36. Archie Miller extends more offers, more...

Thanks for posting. With no bball, it's great to get an IU fix online, especially for those of us out of state. Been listening in the background while I'm working. Love to hear you guys talk about 21 and 22 recruiting with guest's and your perspective on some of the prospects we're chasing: Kaufman, Aminu, etc... Luke Brown has been a flashpoint on here about what type of college player he'll be, so that would be a good topic too. Also love you guys interviewing past Hoosier greats. Have you tackled reviews of past teams/seasons? That would be fun to hear to, especially if you could get a player or 2 as a guest off those teams.

Reactions: Jim Coyle
I like some of the themes I'm hearing from folks: motor, effort, coulda played for Knight, young, length. Be awesome if he tacked on another couple inches and 20-30 lbs before he gets to campus. I was young for my grade and grew about 5 inches after starting my senior year, so here's hoping!

I grew 2 inches my senior year to make it to 5’9 in shoes.

Watched some video on him...he's the kind of kid (someone mentioned Teske) we see in the B1G and wonder "why isn't this kid a Hoosier?" Names aren't jumping into my head right now...but we see these kids at Michigan and Wisconsin. He's got another year of HS, I'd like to see him develop a monster drop step as he's clearly got the footwork capabilities...he's going to be a solid player for us...

Thanks for posting. With no bball, it's great to get an IU fix online, especially for those of us out of state. Been listening in the background while I'm working. Love to hear you guys talk about 21 and 22 recruiting with guest's and your perspective on some of the prospects we're chasing: Kaufman, Aminu, etc... Luke Brown has been a flashpoint on here about what type of college player he'll be, so that would be a good topic too. Also love you guys interviewing past Hoosier greats. Have you tackled reviews of past teams/seasons? That would be fun to hear to, especially if you could get a player or 2 as a guest off those teams.
Thank you, happy to know you are enjoying it. We are trying to make sure we give you guys as much UNIQUE content as possible everyday even without sports. Thank you for the suggestions. There will be players on the forums at different times too. Feel free to shoot them questions. I think we might just give each of them their own forum page lol?

I enjoyed your show. It’s good to hear Todd’s perspective. I was however sorry to hear one of your sponsors is Stayer, surely not a good choice for anyone who could attend any of the public colleges or universities or most of the private nonprofits.

I enjoyed your show. It’s good to hear Todd’s perspective. I was however sorry to hear one of your sponsors is Stayer, surely not a good choice for anyone who could attend any of the public colleges or universities or most of the private nonprofits.
Thank you very much. Strayer is Not a sponsor of ours. Must be a network ad.

Jim, can you please clean up this site! We have some posters in here that are just trolling.
I think you mean there are some posters here who have a different view of where the program is than do you, right? For the people who complain about trolls, that’s been their one and only issue.

I think you mean there are some posters here who have a different view of where the program is than do you, right? For the people who complain about trolls, that’s been their one and only issue.
You moron. Have you not seen the posts from that idiot UK fan about butts and Chinese food? You are so self absorbed you took it personally. Get a life.

Reactions: Radio Zero
I’m asking you if I can/have done better. You missing that tells me all I need to know about you.
Ah, so you were trying to be clever? What a bright guy you must be. Of course, it’s still obvious you’ve never seen IU as an elite program, which is why your views here are so easy to dismiss.

Ah, so you were trying to be clever? What a bright guy you must be. Of course, it’s still obvious you’ve never seen IU as an elite program, which is why your views here are so easy to dismiss.
Yeah ok you got me. Oooohhhhh. My sister dated a player on the 87 team. I grew up in Bloomington and was born in 1974 so no I can’t remember when they were elite.

Yeah ok you got me. Oooohhhhh. My sister dated a player on the 87 team. I grew up in Bloomington and was born in 1974 so no I can’t remember when they were elite.
So, if you can remember it, why do none of your posts reflect even a basic knowledge of the program?

So, if you can remember it, why do none of your posts reflect even a basic knowledge of the program?
Ok. Quote my posts then. It seems like you might be thinking of somebody else. Go on and tell us of your vast knowledge of the past IU greatness. You certainly have included yourself.

Ok. Quote my posts then. It seems like you might be thinking of somebody else. Go on and tell us of your vast knowledge of the past IU greatness. You certainly have included yourself.
Quote them? One need only read them to be sufficiently unimpressed.

You are now just posting on pure emotion. You have no idea only posting because you feel the need to. You can’t quote any of them.
Quote any of what? You’re inane (this is the instance today where I’ve felt the need to utilize this descriptor, and, while not a trend, it’s certainly concerning), and your posts are reflective of that.

Quote any of what? You’re inane (this is the instance today where I’ve felt the need to utilize this descriptor, and, while not a trend, it’s certainly concerning), and your posts are reflective of that.
What posts? Come on man. Quote my posts that are telling you of my incompetence as a Hoosier fan.(pertaining to basketball) come on hit me!

Ok great talk discussing grammar and hygiene. I must go clean my room. My grandparents are having the house appraised.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT