ADVERTISEMENT

Logan Duncomb Committs

I actually walked away over 20k on just under 50 acres on lake Monroe just 2 months ago. I was gonna build my palatial estate. Would have required way too many things with the Monroe county planning and building department. They are incredibly well organized and have complex rules and regulations. Way too many hoops for me to jump through on that one.

Thank god I didn’t though, oil hit an all time low in my career and the virus.... Check back in a few years see what I’m up to!
I too worked in the oil industry. Got out in 2016. Loved every minute of it and would go back. Worked for the Hunt family. H.L Hunts bunch. Very nice family to work for. Made loads of money flying all over. When it’s good it’s very good, when it’s bad it’s very bad.

I too worked in the oil industry. Got out in 2016. Loved every minute of it and would go back. Worked for the Hunt family. H.L Hunts bunch. Very nice family to work for. Made loads of money flying all over. When it’s good it’s very good, when it’s bad it’s very bad.

i have a conference call tomorrow for a solar project. Times are changing! I did awful in 2019 for oil.
:rolleyes:

You must not know that area. You seem a little to confident or you have little man syndrome. Something must be hidden in your history. I’m betting the reason you aren’t married isn’t because of you. :rolleyes:

I grew up with the conservation officer that would have over seen that property and would have been my go to call. Crazy dude. Much crazier than anyone who lives in that area, hahah I promise. He is my height, both have little man syndrome. He would whoop my ass now tho, and anyone you think might be “rough” lol

i have a conference call tomorrow for a solar project. Times are changing! I did awful in 2019 for oil.

I grew up with the conservation officer that would have over seen that property and would have been my go to call. Crazy dude. Much crazier than anyone who lives in that area, hahah I promise. He is my height, both have little man syndrome. He would whoop my ass now tho, and anyone you think might be “rough” lol

oh and yes I’m 100% not married because of me.

If the hottest girl in the world wanted to sit on my face I would decline. Maybe if I get married my wife could convince me to do it. Big maybe. Grosssssssss
giphy.gif

Tasmanian Devil
Be careful, RR. Tasmanian is what cal
funny, last time we chatted you never replied to your asinine basketball statement about Williams being better for PU before Haarms injury.

I see you are now trying to go after my lifestyle since your basketball knowledge is that or lower than the ones you typically argue with.

I live on 6 acres and a 2200 square foot foot house. It’s fine, but I’d like something g I can design myself.
You’re a pretender about hoops and everything else. Your posts prove that.

Why would anyone care about trolling you? You’re just a newbie IU fan on an Internet forum who consistently gets things wrong. You basically troll yourself every time you post. It’s actually a pretty efficient. Nice job.
Newbie IU fan?

Been on here since 2010. And you've been here how long - since last November 17, 2019?

Geez, Ordy, you make this way too easy . . .

Newbie IU fan?

Been on here since 2010. And you've been here how long - since last November 17, 2019?

Geez, Ordy, you make this way too easy . . .
So, you’ve been an IU fan since 2010? Thanks for admitting what was obvious to all. No wonder you know so little. Thanks for finally admitting it.

Reactions: Radio Zero
And you been one since . . . 11/17/2019? Ok . . . :rolleyes:
“And you been one . . .”. You obviously didn’t attend IU, either. Thanks for confirming that you’re a newbie. Your posts made it clear that you hadn’t seen IU as an elite program, but it’s nice that you were finally honest about it.

“And you been one . . .”. You obviously didn’t attend IU, either. Thanks for confirming that you’re a newbie. Your posts made it clear that you hadn’t seen IU as an elite program, but it’s nice that you were finally honest about it.

Lordy Lordy

‘I want to play for winners’: Why Logan Duncomb chose IU (IDS)

...Duncomb plays with a very high motor — playing with higher intensity and effort than most for every second of the game ... while most players want to go outside the arc and shoot 3-pointers, Duncomb is relentless going for rebounds. ... Duncomb would go through a wall to get the ball.

Yeah, after watching Garza this year, a big who plays hard every second of every play is powerful. Hoping he fills out and keeps that effort high!

If you’re using the term “little bitch”, you’re probably doing it while staring into the mirror.
That took too long and a pretty weak reply. But seriously you are a bitch, I’m not the first to think this.
I have no problem calling you a bitch either, whether while typing or face to face. Because, after all, you are a bitch.

That took too long and a pretty weak reply. But seriously you are a bitch, I’m not the first to think this.
I have no problem calling you a bitch either, whether while typing or face to face. Because, after all, you are a bitch.
Wipe those tears from your cheeks and try to compose yourself. In person, you’d run like a . . . little bitch. We both know that.

I live on southside of Indianapolis
Near perry meridian Hs. Let me know when you are near and I’ll come meet my new favorite bitch

Still firm. Nothing has changed, and I don't anticipate anything changing. Due to COVID-19, there will not be an AAU circuit, meaning there won't be any chances for Kaufman to be watched by other coaching staffs or have any in-person visits with other coaching staffs.

Couple that with what appears to be IU's relentless pursuit of digital interaction with Kaufman (FaceTime, phone calls, texting, etc.), and the writing is on the wall.
I HOPE you are right on!

Reactions: ericrossiu
ADVERTISEMENT