ADVERTISEMENT

Logan Duncomb Committs

You literally would bitch if the hottest piece of a$$ was sitting on your face. You literally are the dumbest poster on this site. Mouth breather elite. You contradict yourself. I can’t wait for a response followed up by “keep up” and “kid”. Doofus!

If the hottest girl in the world wanted to sit on my face I would decline. Maybe if I get married my wife could convince me to do it. Big maybe. Grosssssssss

And some, like you, didn’t know we played. Not weird at all. But Tasmanian didn’t run away from here because he took the losses hard. He knows that.

yes, you and all your screen names were here and overjoyed after each loss...weird, weird stuff

Reactions: Radio Zero
Surprised you’d admit it, but that name fits you to a T. :cool:
Nothing to admit, but you go, girl. Not surprised you admitted you ran away from this place after losses because you couldn’t defend your ridiculous predictions. Just another newbie IU fan who’s never seen the program at an elite level.

If the hottest girl in the world wanted to sit on my face I would decline. Maybe if I get married my wife could convince me to do it. Big maybe. Grosssssssss

you really are the Logan Paul of the board. Tell us more about your palatial estate. Lol

Reactions: RunninRichie
says the guy who had no idea who Norm Ellenberger was...lol
You don’t read well, do you? I knew Norm, knew what brought him to IU, knew what got him run out of Albuquerque. You’re really straining to keep up, aren’t you? Slow day in Ferguson? Convenience stores all closed?

You don’t read well, do you? I knew Norm, knew what brought him to IU, knew what got him run out of Albuquerque. You’re really straining to keep up, aren’t you? Slow day in Ferguson? Convenience stores all closed?

and on to the zzzzzzs. Cool.

Nothing to admit, but you go, girl. Not surprised you admitted you ran away from this place after losses because you couldn’t defend your ridiculous predictions. Just another newbie IU fan who’s never seen the program at an elite level.
Whatever you say, Ordy . . . :rolleyes:

If you’re trying to troll me, you’re leaving others alone. :cool:

you really are the Logan Paul of the board. Tell us more about your palatial estate. Lol

I actually walked away over 20k on just under 50 acres on lake Monroe just 2 months ago. I was gonna build my palatial estate. Would have required way too many things with the Monroe county planning and building department. They are incredibly well organized and have complex rules and regulations. Way too many hoops for me to jump through on that one.

Thank god I didn’t though, oil hit an all time low in my career and the virus.... Check back in a few years see what I’m up to!

I actually walked away over 20k on just under 50 acres on lake Monroe just 2 months ago. I was gonna build my palatial estate. Would have required way too many things with the Monroe county planning and building department. They are incredibly well organized and have complex rules and regulations. Way too many hoops for me to jump through on that one.

Thank god I didn’t though, oil hit an all time low in my career and the virus.... Check back in a few years see what I’m up to!
You still have to beat off the women with a stick, though, right? I mean, it’s not like we’ve lived through an atomic war so *some* things are carrying on as usual, I must think.

So you stayed in your 900 sf apartment instead? Good plan.

Except they just got put in their place by a common pull up your boot straps immigrant. They aren’t that organized. They just live in a bubble full of cronyism. I know it was a city thing but the county is much the same.

Future NBA players. Class rank was 27,36,48 and 29 leading up to the championship year. That 2015 team had 1 five star. Brunson. The rest were 4* or less. Brunson was also the only Burger boy on the roster in 2015-16. So saying that that team was loaded is not entirely true. Sure those players developed nicely. Wright built that team with 3-4 year guys.
High level 4 stars when there were much fewer of them. Not 100-150 range kids.

I have to agree with this, my wife doesn't do it, nor do I. If there's a new normal, I hope that follows it out

So you stayed in your 900 sf apartment instead? Good plan.

funny, last time we chatted you never replied to your asinine basketball statement about Williams being better for PU before Haarms injury.

I see you are now trying to go after my lifestyle since your basketball knowledge is that or lower than the ones you typically argue with.

I live on 6 acres and a 2200 square foot foot house. It’s fine, but I’d like something g I can design myself.

ya, okay. lol

High level 4 stars when there were much fewer of them. Not 100-150 range kids.
They have recruited rank wise no better in that timeframe than we have in the passed 3 years. You just got proven wrong. Villanova also took more unranked prospects in that time as well. Why do you constantly think we need better recruiting when it’s been proven you don’t need all top 50 recruits? Hell even Virginia only had 1 great recruiting class in their latest run. It’s about fit and development as it is with star power.

Reactions: TommyCracker
wow, you can paste links. nifty job, Logan! how insecure does a guy have to be to make up weird brags on an anonymous internet board? i guess we're finding out...

I never make shit up. Not gonna lie tho, you and a few others Have given me a bit of an ego boost. I guess I am not doing half bad for myself if people think I’m making it up!

Lmao! That’s Chapel hill. You would’ve been ran out of there. Rough bunch in that area.

Please. I leased in the WV, OH, KY imbred circle as I like to call it. Monroe county a Rough area......Ha

I went down a holler in Kentucky where the guy told me he hadn’t been out this year! It was June....

:rolleyes:
Please. I leased in the WV, OH, KY imbred circle as I like to call it. Monroe county a Rough area......Ha

I went down a holler in Kentucky where the guy told me he hadn’t been out this year! It was June....
You must not know that area. You seem a little to confident or you have little man syndrome. Something must be hidden in your history. I’m betting the reason you aren’t married isn’t because of you. :rolleyes:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT