ADVERTISEMENT

Liz Hurley

NINTCHDBPICT000622504970.jpg

(with sister)

0_LizHurley190.jpg

8f3f6c90-bab8-11ec-8ebd-1867110ae59e

60288953-11015589-Wow_Elizabeth_Hurley_57_put_on_a_very_cheeky_display_in_a_white_-a-61_1657839057564.jpg

That part of KS is a nightmare. I used to live in Overland Park, KS.

30mins out, on the way towards Topeka or Wichita and it is like some post-apocalyptic dystopian nightmare.

But it was where I achieved some of my greatest accomplishments.

I would be able to drive at 70+, read a paper/magazine, have a drink and eat a salad all the same time -- those cherry tomatoes are a bitch to eat driving at that speed while reading the same time. Knees to steer; right hand/arm to change gears, radio, and drink. Left hand to occasional correct the steering but to eat mainly.

Got pulled over by the cops once as they thought I was day-drinking & driving as the car was weaving about -- forking my cherry tomatoes

Feckin' ticket for speeding instead.
I went there with my best friend and his son. They were going to a relative's wedding in McPherson and I stayed back in the motel. But we had some fun leaving a few days early for a CWS game in Omaha and a minor league contest in Wichita. Also nearly got arrested at the University of Nebraska.

I went there with my best friend and his son. They were going to a relative's wedding in McPherson and I stayed back in the motel. But we had some fun leaving a few days early for a CWS game in Omaha and a minor league contest in Wichita. Also nearly got arrested at the University of Nebraska.

Wichita is the pits. But if you go even further West, like Hays etc, you really get the sense of what it was like in the pre-dust bowl days.
It's quaint if you are not from the area or the Mid-west for like 2 days.

Wichita is the pits. But if you go even further West, like Hays etc, you really get the sense of what it was like in the pre-dust bowl days.
It's quaint if you are not from the area or the Mid-west for like 2 days.
I was really surprised at the University of Kansas just how hilly that area is, probably compared to the rest of the state. There is one street that goes virtually straight up. I was talking to someone once about that area, and he said that he avoided that street due to his heart condition.

I was really surprised at the University of Kansas just how hilly that area is, probably compared to the rest of the state. There is one street that goes virtually straight up. I was talking to someone once about that area, and he said that he avoided that street due to his heart condition.

Yah. It's a nice campus. I was surrounded by Jayhawks where I lived in KC.

Yah. It's a nice campus. I was surrounded by Jayhawks where I lived in KC.
It may sound strange, but I would have wanted to see the Clutter farm at Holcomb if we had been near that area. I had seen the movie and read the book 'In Cold Blood' by Truman Capote.

New Xmas movie out on appletv.

• Love
Reactions: sglowrider

New Xmas movie out on appletv.
She is damn fine. Are those new boobs?

Reactions: kkott
Definitely a quality differenc in boob jobs. Liz's look very natural, but I'd have to have a closer look and squeeze.

I have been out with 3 women now who have had their boobs done. Varying quality in their feel.

Ironically they look best with clothes on. Always a bit weird looking when the woman is naked.

Reactions: kkott and DANC
I have been out with 3 women now who have had their boobs done. Varying quality in their feel.

Ironically they look best with clothes on. Always a bit weird looking when the woman is naked.
I’m not a fan of most plastic. You are right few are done(well enough)to look natural.

Agreed, better to look at than play with, although I still enjoyed that, but don't "feel" natural! I always say if I can hold them, they're real!

Can you imagine being a teenage son of some starlet like Elizabeth Hurley, Raquel Welch or Sofia Vergara? That would be difficult living in the same house.

• Love
Reactions: sglowrider
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT