ADVERTISEMENT

Live Game Thread: Indiana vs Purdue

Just sitting here thinking about all the up and coming great coaches from across the country. The phone rings and it is an AD from a high level basketball program (or at least they used to be) asking if there‘s any interest. However a quick Google search reveals that their current coach has only been there four years, not five.

Nope sorry, not interested. How dare you.

A new coach absolutely can solve some problems in 4 years. It is the EASIEST offense to guard in the conference. Same issues through 4 seasons. You defending him just shows you enjoy being mediocre and seeing Terrible basketball. More power to you I guess
Easy don’t get your parties in a bind, I have said all along Miller has done a poor job recruiting talent. This offensive scheme could and would work if he had talent, newsflash we do not have any talent

You guys are insane. This game isn't even lost yet. It's a 7 point game with a ton of time to go. I mean, I'm not going to bet the mortgage or anything, but it's not exactly a blowout at this point.

You guys are insane. This game isn't even lost yet. It's a 7 point game with a ton of time to go. I mean, I'm not going to bet the mortgage or anything, but it's not exactly a blowout at this point.
Purdue is 4-14 from three....Has like 14 turnovers.

And is up 7.

Give it time.

Reactions: ulrey
Assuming Archie gets year 5, there is going to have to be wholesale changes to save his job. Transfer out (or pushed out), transfers in, about a half dozen. Sick of this shit

TJD looks great at the like, he should get mad and say fU a few more times. Lol

We are just baaad. How can any ad look at this product, and go, Yeah, he needs Year 5.

Purdue has been bad...like real bad. And are up 12.

I’m watching Race play through what has to be significant pain, Trey laying out, Lander looking like a puppy waiting for a command to do something that isn’t coming, and Al making mistakes trying to will something to happen. These players deserve better because they’re still giving something and it just isn’t working.

Reactions: JBT Assoc
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT