ADVERTISEMENT

Live Game Thread: Indiana vs. Nebraska | Game 1 |

I might add that with it being a four-game series for us, we didn't start our normal third starter in Bierman, who has been our most consistent starter of late. I assume he will be on the mound tomorrow.
There's nothing fair or legitimate about this farce of a season. The BIG f-ed it up in every sense. But there are some that like to come to this board and spout "knowledge" about their inside information. Then they admit they didn't even know there wasn't a conf tourney. I am starting to totally despise the conf and the admins at IU who have refused to allow fans into games. Total s-show from day 1.

Reactions: Seyton
I might add that with it being a four-game series for us, we didn't start our normal third starter in Bierman, who has been our most consistent starter of late. I assume he will be on the mound tomorrow.
Yea, it's a little tricky when you already play two and then an opponent hasn't played and starts their ace just because you don't get the best matchup.

It's a four-game weekend and both wins against Rutgers were crucial since IU then played a better team in Nebraska. Have to hope that IU gets a win today. A loss wouldn't be the end of the world, but this is an excellent opportunity to beat teams right behind you in the standings.

Reactions: hookyIU1990
Disappointing game. I just wish our first game of the season with the Huskers was under better circumstances after having to face a fresh team after just playing an eleven inning game. It's an excuse, but a legitimate one. We had our chances, but those four unearned runs Neb scored early in the game really hurt. A walk to the pitcher who scored the winning run, sure didn't help. We have another shot at them tomorrow with Bierman on the mound, I assume.
I'm glad I can't watch the games because just reading @MatthewByrne5 inning by inning reports is tense enough, though I found myself just as irritated as if I had been watching!

IU gives so many games away. But as I understand it they are very young so all things considered the season they are having is very impressive and igives hope for the future.

ADVERTISEMENT