ADVERTISEMENT

Live bats were studied at Wuhan Lab

mass idiocracy beyond belief.

or is it mass misdirection?

3 pages, and i haven't read so much as 1 even slightly intelligent post yet.

as bad as the response was, the real crime was in deliberately engineering a virus that otherwise wouldn't ever even exit for humans, then engineering it more and more and more, just to see how malevolent they could make it as an intellectual exercise with financial and/or status gain for all involved..

the question wasn't "what could possibly go wrong", as "just how much can we make this go wrong as much as possible" was the whole point of the beyond insane/criminally negligent exercise from the start.

and since the object of the exercise was just how virulent and malevolent can we make this, through collective pooling of abilities and funding, there was only ever one possible outcome.

the outcome that happened.

when the object of the exercise is to see just how virulent you can make it, eventually you're going to make it so virulent that you no longer can contain it.

had stricter safety measures been in place, it was still only a matter of time before they made it virulent enough that they could no longer contain it.

that said, what we will never see is a deep forensic follow the money audit to get to the true source of where funds were coming from.

criminally negligent homicide on a mass scale.

i can only laugh at suggestions people should be fired.

had the skyjackers on 911 somehow survived by bailing out at the last second, i don't think the debate would be should they be fired from their jobs or not.

power and money are rarely held accountable, and until they are, they have zero incentive to act responsibly.

thus way too often have zero intention to, and don't.

the most intensive investigation in the history of the world needs to happen, including finding the source of the funds down to the actual person(s), (not the organizations or corps or govts), and who all was pushing this beyond insane exercise that was inevitably going to lead just where it did.

public guillotines need to be set up, and heads need to roll.

it's the only way power and money will ever rethink their behavior.

of course that will never happen.

power and money never being held accountable is a prime objective of power and money.

and power and money make the rules, and when it doesn't, it enforces, or doesn't, said rules, according to and to the end result of, their own personal benefit and nothing else..

if you guys actually want to discuss this, let's do it for real, and not the absurd sht you guys have been debating regarding this.

is research to artificially engineer an even more malevolent and virulent virus not going on as we speak?

even if not, no doubt only a matter of months before blind ambition idiots with zero common sense decide it's now "safe" again to do so.

the blind ambitious and blind greedy will never police themselves, ever, especially if there's money and/or prestige in it for them.

only public guillotines will ever deter them, and only if they're used.

then why are the non-Bunker types attacking Asians?

That is a different issue entirely. Trump followed Bannon's strategy of ramping up the White vote. The way to do that was to reach out to disaffected Whites, many of whom are Bunkers and further. So yes, it included people who are more racist but they aren't the key demographic. There just are not millions of people sitting in compounds in Idaho practicing for a race war. The real numbers are in the soft racists.

There are historical animosities between some groups. There was animosity between Blacks and Puerto Ricans in NYC during the '60s and '70s, but that has gone away. There has been animosity between Blacks and Asians that somewhat remains. Not all the attacks on Asians are White racists. I have no idea what sort of percentage we are dealing with in those attacks. Clearly not all were the type of racist that Trump was trying to reach.

Insisting, with no evidence, that the Chinese intentionally created a bioweapon and unleashed it on the whole world (including themselves) was (and is) a racist idea.

The lab leak theory is substantially different, was always considered possible, was in no way racist, and is still on the table.
Why is that a racist idea? There may or may not be support for it, but why would it be racist?

as bad as the response was, the real crime was in deliberately engineering a virus that otherwise wouldn't ever even exit for humans, then engineering it more and more and more, just to see how malevolent they could make it as an intellectual exercise with financial and/or status gain for all involved..

the question wasn't "what could possibly go wrong", as "just how much can we make this go wrong as much as possible" was the whole point of the beyond insane/criminally negligent exercise from the start.

and since the object of the exercise was just how virulent and malevolent can we make this, through collective pooling of abilities and funding, there was only ever one possible outcome.

when the object of the exercise is to see just how virulent you can make it, eventually you're going to make it so virulent that you no longer can contain it.

had stricter safety measures been in place, it was still only a matter of time before they made it virulent enough that they could no longer contain it.

that said, what we will never see is a deep forensic follow the money audit to get to the true source of where funds were coming from.

had the skyjackers on 911 somehow survived by bailing out at the last second, i don't think the debate would be should they be fired from their jobs or not.

power and money are rarely held accountable, and until they are, they have zero incentive to act responsibly.

the most intensive investigation in the history of the world needs to happen, including finding the source of the funds down to the actual person(s), (not the organizations or corps or govts), and who all was pushing this beyond insane exercise that was inevitably going to lead just where it did.

power and money never being held accountable is a prime objective of power and money.

and power and money make the rules, and when it doesn't, it enforces, or doesn't, said rules, according to and to the end result of, their own personal benefit and nothing else..

if you guys actually want to discuss this, let's do it for real, and not the absurd sht you guys have been debating regarding this.

is research to artificially engineer an even more malevolent and virulent virus not going on as we speak?

even if not, no doubt only a matter of months before blind ambition idiots with zero common sense decide it's now "safe" again to do so.

the blind ambitious and blind greedy will never police themselves, ever, especially if there's money and/or prestige in it for them.

what?

wtf does it matter if it escaped from a lab or was from the wet markets? of all the ignorant shit the pubes used to deflect this might be the craziest, what matters is how we responded once we knew the threat, can we go dig up 600k people and bring them back to life because a theory on origination might have been wrong?
I'm not sure why you list 600,000 deaths unless all you care about are American lives. Covid has taken 3.8 million lives worldwide.

If those 3.8 million deaths were the result of gain-of-function research done at WIV, and lax safety protocols that allowed the virus to escape, followed by a cover-up about what happened, you don't think that matters for how we set policy going forward regarding genetic manipulation of viruses, safety protocols, and how we deal with China on everything from trade to travel? (Notice nothing in this post suggests the purpose of the research was to create a bioweapon).

the genetic sequence was made known in January, long before it was recognized as being the cause of a pandemic. There was no delay that affected anything.

If it was a lab leak and we knew that in January 2020, 600,000 Amerians would still be dead today. There would just be more Asians scapegoated for it.

It indeed might have a positive effect of reducing the possibility of it happening again, so of course it will be great if we get the truth.
Do you have proof for the notion that calling it the China virus or the Kung Flu contributed to violence against Asian Americans or scapegoating of ALL Asians for Covid?

I will admit I am constantly surprised by the stupidity of human beings in many contexts. But I just think your notion that it has actually caused violence against Asian Americans is unlikely.

I'm not sure why you list 600,000 deaths unless all you care about are American lives. Covid has taken 3.8 million lives worldwide.

If those 3.8 million deaths were the result of gain-of-function research done at WIV, and lax safety protocols that allowed the virus to escape, followed by a cover-up about what happened, you don't think that matters for how we set policy going forward regarding genetic manipulation of viruses, safety protocols, and how we deal with China on everything from trade to travel? (Notice nothing in this post suggests the purpose of the research was to create a bioweapon).
agree with what your saying, but pubes looking at this like a gotcha moment is beyond stupid, The Chinese need to be held accountable but who is going to stand up to them?

Do you have proof for the notion that calling it the China virus or the Kung Flu contributed to violence against Asian Americans or scapegoating of ALL Asians for Covid?

I will admit I am constantly surprised by the stupidity of human beings in many contexts. But I just think your notion that it has actually caused violence against Asian Americans is unlikely.
no the videos of Asian Americans getting attacked is probably just actors the liberal media hired

I work with a lot of Chinese scientists, including three in my own research group. They have personally been confronted by MAGAts. It's an anecdote, sure. But reported anti-Asian hate has been on the rise, as reported in numerous polls. One link: https://calmatters.org/education/hi...r-education/2021/06/tracking-anti-asian-hate/

Yea, I know, all those Trump voters with Maga hats on carrying their Gadsden flags straight from central casting beating up the local Chinese restaurant owner.
Good grief.....

it's a racist trope, the evil Asian.
That's a trope? I've heard of a lot of tropes about Asians. I've never heard that they are supposed to be more evil than anyone else. You are saying it applies to all Asians?

agree with what your saying, but pubes looking at this like a gotcha moment is beyond stupid, The Chinese need to be held accountable but who is going to stand up to them?
Your last question is a good one. But who and how nations confront China will depend on this very question of the origin of the virus. As I've stated in another thread, I think the odds are still in favor of a natural origin, but it is certainly possible that this virus was genetically manipulated at the WIV.

no the videos of Asian Americans getting attacked is probably just actors the liberal media hired
Asian Americans have been attacked. I grant your point. Whatever the reason, it is terrible. No one should be attacked or discriminated against based on some immutable characteristic like appearance, heritage, or who or what their ancestors did.

Now can you answer my question? I'm not trying to call you out as wrong, I just want to know if there is proof out there for this kind of logical link.

I just want to know if there is proof out there for this kind of logical link.
Google is your friend. Lots of people monitor hate and many of them have testified under oath to Congress about rises in anti-Asian attacks whenever anti-hate legislation has been discussed.

That is a different issue entirely. Trump followed Bannon's strategy of ramping up the White vote. The way to do that was to reach out to disaffected Whites, many of whom are Bunkers and further. So yes, it included people who are more racist but they aren't the key demographic. There just are not millions of people sitting in compounds in Idaho practicing for a race war. The real numbers are in the soft racists.

There are historical animosities between some groups. There was animosity between Blacks and Puerto Ricans in NYC during the '60s and '70s, but that has gone away. There has been animosity between Blacks and Asians that somewhat remains. Not all the attacks on Asians are White racists. I have no idea what sort of percentage we are dealing with in those attacks. Clearly not all were the type of racist that Trump was trying to reach.

Wow......you had to go a long way to blame Trump there....congrats for the originality.

he is wanting to chop some heads off for sure

damn straight.

because some heads need chopped off.

but perhaps you're one of those "no crimes should be punished" idiots.

but at least we're now debating what needs to be debated, instead of the idiocy debated in the first 3 pages.

disclaimer,

i'm normally anti capital punishment.

no problem making an exception here.

Last edited:

For some reason reading this reminded me of this, in a good way!

Nobody blamed Asian people. That’s stupid.

Christ, the Wokes have achieved the impossible: making me defend Trump.
I'm too lazy to pull the stats but have read that their has been a big increase on violence towards Asian Americans this past year. Do you think their is no correlation?

I'm too lazy to pull the stats but have read that their has been a big increase on violence towards Asian Americans this past year. Do you think their is no correlation?

idiots abound.

if nuclear war were about to break out, you idiots would be more involved with arguing whether certain targets were racist, than stopping it.

Wuhan is the biggest crime and biggest story since WWII, and the race race race idiot sheep want to keep all the attention on race, race, and race, because that's where Wall St and the guilty parties want it.

idiots abound.

if nuclear war were about to break out, you idiots would be more involved with arguing whether certain targets were racist, than stopping it.

Wuhan is the biggest crime and biggest story since WWII, and the race race race idiot sheep want to keep all the attention on race, race, and race, because that's where Wall St and the guilty parties want it.
100%

I work with a lot of Chinese scientists, including three in my own research group. They have personally been confronted by MAGAts. It's an anecdote, sure. But reported anti-Asian hate has been on the rise, as reported in numerous polls. One link: https://calmatters.org/education/hi...r-education/2021/06/tracking-anti-asian-hate/
bwahahahah you and your made up maga stories. were they your maga family members that confronted your coworkers? you are such a clown

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT