ADVERTISEMENT

Live bats were studied at Wuhan Lab

Wut? No it wasn't, except in the imaginations and paranoia of disenfranchised old white guys who believe anything said about racism is a direct attack on them.

Insisting, with no evidence, that the Chinese intentionally created a bioweapon and unleashed it on the whole world (including themselves) was (and is) a racist idea.

The lab leak theory is substantially different, was always considered possible, was in no way racist, and is still on the table.
Lol. These posts are literally one post apart.

Reactions: hookyIU1990
MTG & Tom Cotton are not sitting politicians?

MTG is an asshole and the Tom Cotton story has been refuted. MTGs ridiculous point is that it’s not natural and a bioweapon because she’s barely sentient.

anything to admit your side wasn’t just bring Woke again and causing us to miss the chance to apply real time pressure to the Chinese government. Congrats.

Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls
wtf does it matter if it escaped from a lab or was from the wet markets? of all the ignorant shit the pubes used to deflect this might be the craziest, what matters is how we responded once we knew the threat, can we go dig up 600k people and bring them back to life because a theory on origination might have been wrong?

without someone there and without china being forthcoming its a mute point
Why would it matter? Then why does anything matter? Nice job with your pubes maturity , are you going to be a teenager soon?

Also it is moot point not mute point.

Reactions: 76-1
But that is not what is being said and China Virus and Indian Variant are linguistic equivalents. So again, I ask my former question.
kung flu is racist china variant is not, the media didn't beat trump , trump beat himself because he is a dumbass, what he did would be like fdr announcing to congress that the japs blew up a couple of row boats. the man tells blatant lies is the media just supposed to ignore it.

We’re all racist, homophobic, misogynists. We just have to deal with it. We hate poor people and old folks too. I forgot I hate them as well. ;)
Don't be so hard on yourself. You're not all that bad. Kinda douchey sometimes, but there's nothing special about that around here.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
It matters because the MSM lying and covering up concerning one of the biggest news stories of the century is problematic.

It's also bad news because the mainstream science community has also been exposed once again (see climate change)

See climate change? Truth hurt?

Does it matter? She is a Q bot. It has been a Q talking point, I understand, for at least a year.

When did you say that no politician said it?

TODAY?
We were all taking about the tone a year ago, goalpost mover. And we claimed, rightfully, that credible people didn’t have this bioweapon theory and now you’re burying your head in the sand and pointing at something MTG said a week ago after scientists began to admit the leak theory is a real possibility. Your gaslighting media is trying to shift the narrative to that of “conservatives said it was a bioweapon and they’re loons!” to avoid their culpability in yet another big lie. Another big lie you have no problem enjoining.

Post your hate mail you wrote Stewart when you get a chance. How dare he step out of line.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can do it.
You can!
Really!
Just try, one letter at a time.

"I, INRanger27 was...

W
R
O
N
G

Yes, it is possible! I think you can do it!
DJT can't, but if MTG can do it, you ought to be able to, also!

Reactions: IU_Hickory
You can do it.
You can!
Really!
Just try, one letter at a time.

"I, INRanger27 was...

W
R
O
N
G

Yes, it is possible! I think you can do it!
DJT can't, but if MTG can do it, you ought to be able to, also!
Here you go @TheOriginalHappyGoat this is what passes for liberal intelligentsia nowadays. I’m done. I explained the whole position of my posts was the tone a year ago and this twat won’t accept it. I don’t care.

Elected from 11k people. Imagine that constituency.

Here you go @TheOriginalHappyGoat this is what passes for liberal intelligentsia nowadays. I’m done. I explained the whole position of my posts was the tone a year ago and this twat won’t accept it. I don’t care.

Don’t throw in the towel - you and outside are just a couple of old conservatives - you’ll find common ground

I was wrong in saying that it was a national election. It was actually worldwide. I make mistakes. I own up to them. Try it!

kung flu is racist china variant is not, the media didn't beat trump , trump beat himself because he is a dumbass, what he did would be like fdr announcing to congress that the japs blew up a couple of row boats. the man tells blatant lies is the media just supposed to ignore it.
Lol

Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978
I was wrong in saying that it was a national election. It was actually worldwide. I make mistakes. I own up to them. Try it!
Once you learn how time works let me know if you want to admit your mistake.

until then, king of 11k:

You failed to account for the time span we’re discussing.

Have you learned about time yet, doctor?
You directly responded to my comment that LAST WEEK I saw talking heads on your apparently beloved Faux News espouse the bioweapons theory.

You called bullshit. You said that no sitting politician has had that view, though I don't think that any of the Faux airheads I heard, like Tomi Lahren, are politicians.

Still, it was easy to check as to whether, IN THE LAST WEEK, any brain dead politician expressed such views. 5 seconds of googling uncovered your pin-up gal, MTG.

Google her too. Don't jack off though, or Danc will say you murdered sperm cells.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
You directly responded to my comment that LAST WEEK I saw talking heads on your apparently beloved Faux News espouse the bioweapons theory.

You called bullshit. You said that no sitting politician has had that view, though I don't think that any of the Faux airheads I heard, like Tomi Lahren, are politicians.

Still, it was easy to check as to whether, IN THE LAST WEEK, any brain dead politician expressed such views. 5 seconds of googling uncovered your pin-up gal, MTG.

Google her too. Don't jack off though, or Danc will say you murdered sperm cells.
If i gave you the impression that I was talking about last week then that’s wrong. My whole point in this is that a year ago anybody who said “lab leak” was labeled a loon - including by supposedly smart guys like you because of Trump Derangement Syndrome and wokeness. Back then no GOP thought leaders were talking about bio weapons.

If you thought I meant June 2021, that’s not what I’m talking about. The usual roaches like MTG are capitalizing on the now credible lab theory with their lemmings. And that’s sick. But so is channeling TDS - WHICH YOU DID THEN - a year ago when we could’ve gotten to the bottom of this.

If i gave you the impression that I was talking about last week then that’s wrong. My whole point in this is that a year ago anybody who said “lab leak” was labeled a loon - including by supposedly smart guys like you because of Trump Derangement Syndrome and wokeness. Back then no GOP thought leaders were talking about bio weapons.

If you thought I meant June 2021, that’s not what I’m talking about. The usual roaches like MTG are capitalizing on the now credible lab theory with their lemmings. And that’s sick. But so is channeling TDS - WHICH YOU DID THEN - a year ago when we could’ve gotten to the bottom of this.
its a moot point, Trump was presented with a crisis and failed in a epic way, now you want to bitch about something that is irrelevant to the overall response , this is why no one can take pubes seriously

I mod the OTF. You don't need to tell me OS is obnoxious.

Reactions: anon_mlxxvlbug9dpa
its a moot point, Trump was presented with a crisis and failed in a epic way, now you want to bitch about something that is irrelevant to the overall response , this is why no one can take pubes seriously
I will give you an almost like for listening about moot

i don't know who you are kurt, but there have been a couple posts where you have taken the words out of my mouth.......bro's?

Yup just a bunch of old white aholes ... who write the checks
Reminds of a quip I always (probably mistakenly) attribute to Shaq, who said this to describe rich vs. wealthy:

"I'm rich, but the guy who signs my checks is wealthy"

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Wut? No it wasn't, except in the imaginations and paranoia of disenfranchised old white guys who believe anything said about racism is a direct attack on them.
Dude, you have a fetish with "old white guys."

I'm sure there's a Yahoo group out there that can help you fulfill your fantasies.

Maybe you can find that special someone who has also worn out the D-U-M-B keys on their keyboard.

Good luck in your pursuit.

Bull shit. You are arguing a point no one here is making (that it was a bioweapon) and you keep doubling down on it.
hmmm...

one post up:

"the real crime was in engineering a virus that otherwise wouldn't ever even exit (sic) for humans, then engineering it more and more and more"

"criminally negligent homicide on a mass scale"

"only public guillotines will ever deter them"

:eek:

ADVERTISEMENT