ADVERTISEMENT

listening to this NBA Draft podcast

Cavanagh

Hall of Famer
Mar 1, 2012
Posted on the premie. Was following along with some rankings on rivals for this class. JHS is 18 and Malik is 26th in their rankings. They are the two highest recruits out of every single team we play this year(KU has #28 and 29). AND we return more than arguably anyone in the country? All aboarddddddddd

38:30 mark for FINO talk

Posted on the premie. Was following along with some rankings on rivals for this class. JHS is 18 and Malik is 26th in their rankings. They are the two highest recruits out of every single team we play this year(KU has #28 and 29). AND we return more than arguably anyone in the country? All aboarddddddddd

38:30 mark for FINO talk

Surprised Malik is as high as he is. For someone who might be more familiar with his game, what does his shot look like? I think he did take a 3 Saturday. Did he shoot 3s at MV at all? Percentage?

Surprised Malik is as high as he is. For someone who might be more familiar with his game, what does his shot look like? I think he did take a 3 Saturday. Did he shoot 3s at MV at all? Percentage?
On a podcast one of our assistants (months ago) said that he had numerous offensive moves in his arsenal. I can’t speak to his shot, but he was described as having a variety of polished, different ways with which he could score.

On a podcast one of our assistants (months ago) said that he had numerous offensive moves in his arsenal. I can’t speak to his shot, but he was described as having a variety of polished, different ways with which he could score.
His footwork is supposedly high level. We will see pretty soon. I’ve heard he has a nice jump shot but haven’t seen it personally.

Reactions: .Gerdis
His footwork is supposedly high level. We will see pretty soon. I’ve heard he has a nice jump shot but haven’t seen it personally.
He has a great midrange fade. a la his idol the late great Kobe Bean Bryant, RIP. Got that dog in him!!!!

Reactions: Victorbmyboy
They are still freshman, so there will be growing pains. Notice IU’s first two possessions in the exhibition? Turnover by Malik then Fino. Against NAIA comp. Just saying.

Tamar’s reported development is the key to unlock this team.

Minute distribution will get interesting. Playing ten guys always sounds good in October, rarely happens in Jan/Feb.

They are still freshman, so there will be growing pains. Notice IU’s first two possessions in the exhibition? Turnover by Malik then Fino. Against NAIA comp. Just saying.

Tamar’s reported development is the key to unlock this team.

Minute distribution will get interesting. Playing ten guys always sounds good in October, rarely happens in Jan/Feb.
Hate to be the barer of bad news but we are gonna have injuries, and likely 2 or 3. I will be shocked if we aren't missing at least one or two of the top 10 guys we think are going to play come March. IU always has injuries, as do most college bball teams. We always talked about what if OG doesnt get hurt... Difference this year is we should have true depth to fill in.

Hate to be the barer of bad news but we are gonna have injuries, and likely 2 or 3. I will be shocked if we aren't missing at least one or two of the top 10 guys we think are going to play come March. IU always has injuries, as do most college bball teams. We always talked about what if OG doesnt get hurt... Difference this year is we should have true depth to fill in.
Only spots that worry me is the point and wings. Especially at the 3. Still in better shape than most years.

Reactions: .Gerdis
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT