ADVERTISEMENT

Line out of Vegas is +20.5 for the Buckeyes

LOL fortunately all of your predictions are hilariously wrong. Didn't you rip on Wilson when he was here? You realize he's running Urban's offense, right? Like they've never had good talent/coaching before? And that we have a functioning defense now that finished 31st nationally last year and has been predicted by multiple publications to be in the top 25 this year? Not that they won't have a very good offense, but what exactly is it, specifically, that you think they're going to throw at us that we've never seen before? It's Urban's offense.

The last two games in Bloomington have been 52-49 and 34-27. If they didn't run it up on defenses ranked in the 120s, they sure as hell aren't running it up now. I mean, Ohio State has literally scored 50 or more points against us one time since 1984, and that was the game I mentioned above that they won by three.

God we have some dumb fans.

The guy seems to legitimately think that Wilson is the head coach over there. What is exactly is it that he thinks they're going to throw at us that we've never seen before?
Well you certainly proved your point about IU having some dumb fans. Wilson just hung 49 on Allen on IU's turf. And had a couple drops or it would've been in the 60s. But keep throwing around your arrogant insults.

Of course I'm taking the points. I'd be more impressed if you understood how gambling worked. If you would have read the entire thread, you'd realize that my reason for starting this thread was due to the spread. The picture was proof that I made the bet. Go Hoosiers!!!!

Sorry for your lost $'s Grateful Redbeard. I do understand how gambling works and was just having fun with you.

And would've been a win if not for a few drops. That's lame.

I really don't think so. The preseason questions about line play and the lack of truly experienced backs were shown to be legitimate. But I still look forward to seeing the year playout.

LOL fortunately all of your predictions are hilariously wrong. Didn't you rip on Wilson when he was here? You realize he's running Urban's offense, right? Like they've never had good talent/coaching before? And that we have a functioning defense now that finished 31st nationally last year and has been predicted by multiple publications to be in the top 25 this year? Not that they won't have a very good offense, but what exactly is it, specifically, that you think they're going to throw at us that we've never seen before? It's Urban's offense.

The last two games in Bloomington have been 52-49 and 34-27. If they didn't run it up on defenses ranked in the 120s, they sure as hell aren't running it up now. I mean, Ohio State has literally scored 50 or more points against us one time since 1984, and that was the game I mentioned above that they won by three.

God we have some dumb fans.

The guy seems to legitimately think that Wilson is the head coach over there. What is exactly is it that he thinks they're going to throw at us that we've never seen before?
Still waiting on your response great teacher? I'm sure you have a great response when you can finally finish all that crow you're eating.

It's the first game of the season. The Vegas guys don't have current data to work with so, in terms of reliability, this is nothing like a line later in the season. But wait, what am I missing? The Vegas line is 20.5 and you're saying OSU by 30+. Makes no sense, and doesn't sound like the kind of call a fan of the dog would make. Do you really hope you're dead wrong, or are pissed at IU for firing Wilson?
Cough cough

Cough cough
I said in "Official Friday Morning Prediction" thread, on Wednesday, that there was a chance we could lose big. I challenged your 30+ point loss prediction a week ago or whenever that was because it didn't seem to be based on anything other than your anger at Wilson's firing. The fact that you're bringing that up again, coupled with your other posts today, kind of proves my point. P.S. You were wrong. OSU didn't win by 30+, and I hope you get over that cold real soon.

ADVERTISEMENT