ADVERTISEMENT

lindsey graham is upset some people

And I was taking issues with the pearl-clutching, is all.

But, in reality, the only people who will quit their jobs so they can get a bigger paycheck for four months are idiots. Then, the extra benefits dry up, and they are in the job market with millions of other qualified, newly-unemployed folks? Dumb.

The prayer remark wasn't a cheap shot; it was genuine. If you paid attention to my posting, you'd know that. I'm sorry you felt it was some sort of cheap shot at religious folks, but that's really not me.
I know it is not you, and I have complimented you many times on your conversations of faith. But when you end a post directed at me by saying “Maybe you need to go pray on it” I take that as a cheap shot, and immediately got defensive. If I misinterpreted that sentence, then I apologize

Reactions: Digressions
I know it is not you, and I have complimented you many times on your conversations of faith. But when you end a post directed at me by saying “Maybe you need to go pray on it” I take that as a cheap shot, and immediately got defensive. If I misinterpreted that sentence, then I apologize
You definitely misinterpreted it. Apology accepted, and I also apologize for making a comment that did not clearly express my intent.

Reactions: Digressions
you said we were the richest nation, not even close that's just stupid rhetoric
Just to play along, and not wait for your answer, here is a chart from Wikipedia.

Also, when somebody owes somebody else, that typically doesn’t imply wealth? How would China owing us make them wealthier? If I owe you $20, does that make me wealthier than you? Notwithstanding is the fact that we owe them. They hold our debt, and therefore we owe them.

Top 12 Countries by Total Wealth, 2019

United States (29.4%)
China (17.7%)
Japan (6.9%)
Germany (4.1%)
United Kingdom (4.1%)
France (3.8%)
India (3.5%)
Italy (3.1%)
Canada (2.4%)
Spain (2.2%)
South Korea (2.0%)
Australia (2.0%)
Rest (18.9%)

Just to play along, and not wait for your answer, here is a chart from Wikipedia.

Also, when somebody owes somebody else, that typically doesn’t imply wealth? How would China owing us make them wealthier? If I owe you $20, does that make me wealthier than you? Notwithstanding is the fact that we owe them. They hold our debt, and therefore we owe them.

Top 12 Countries by Total Wealth, 2019

United States (29.4%)
China (17.7%)
Japan (6.9%)
Germany (4.1%)
United Kingdom (4.1%)
France (3.8%)
India (3.5%)
Italy (3.1%)
Canada (2.4%)
Spain (2.2%)
South Korea (2.0%)
Australia (2.0%)
Rest (18.9%)

If you love China so much, why don't you move there, you freakin' totally not Republican liberal! :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT