ADVERTISEMENT

Like seeing Anthony Walker

GeorgeStrait IU

All-American
Apr 10, 2005
coming on and replacing Ware's missed offensive production, and would have like to seen 1 or 2 more made freethrows in the boxscore.

I really feel those knocking on Sparks are totally wrong. He will provide and earn his keep in the B1G, especially against Edey and the bigger guys. A very tough game coming up vs Kennesaw State and road game @ Nebraska. Lets take these two for 11-3 3-0. If Woodson (with X injury) can get this team to 11-9 in the conference, I feel it will be a "good" coaching job this season. Was really hoping X could have these three home games to get it all back but like others, I feel he wont be til early February at earliest. I'd be good with 11-9 in conference and hopefully win a B1G tourney game and somehow slip into the tournament. Does it matter if you're a 11 seed? Or a 6? Its all about matchups. Doesnt matter.

But i'm sure what we all would like to see is majority of our roster return (You Mgbako) and field a top 10-15 team next year.

coming on and replacing Ware's missed offensive production, and would have like to seen 1 or 2 more made freethrows in the boxscore.

I really feel those knocking on Sparks are totally wrong. He will provide and earn his keep in the B1G, especially against Edey and the bigger guys. A very tough game coming up vs Kennesaw State and road game @ Nebraska. Lets take these two for 11-3 3-0. If Woodson (with X injury) can get this team to 11-9 in the conference, I feel it will be a "good" coaching job this season. Was really hoping X could have these three home games to get it all back but like others, I feel he wont be til early February at earliest. I'd be good with 11-9 in conference and hopefully win a B1G tourney game and somehow slip into the tournament. Does it matter if you're a 11 seed? Or a 6? Its all about matchups. Doesnt matter.

But i'm sure what we all would like to see is majority of our roster return (You Mgbako) and field a top 10-15 team next year.
One of the guys on Assembly Call said X is close. I expect they're going to hold him out until Nebraska to give him a few extra days. As close as he is, he should be shooting and doing conditioning so he's just going to have to play himself into shape. I think we need to get to 12-8 in conference to get in the tourney, but getting these first 2 is big and going and getting 1 at NB would be huge. Need them since we blew a golden opp vs KU.

I've accepted Ware will be gone, but I hope Mgbako comes back. I think he needs it and if Ware leaves, he and Reanu can shoulder more scoring. Get Queen and that PG who is his buddy and then another shooter or 2 in the portal and next year could still be solid.

Reactions: Willdog7
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT