ADVERTISEMENT

Lets stick it to Oh$ht again!!!

Miami, Florida, or Georgia most likely. IU was listed as having offered originally. But I don’t remember IU ever being seriously considered.

obviously would love to get into play in his recruitment. He’s already visited Miami though, and Georgia is all over him.

This will be an interesting one to watch. If he ends up in the SEC. And OSU either loses out on top targets, or has any more flip to SEC schools…that’ll be what drives them to consider defecting.

As it stands now, I wouldn’t get the lure for SEC for OSU. Their chances of making a playoff would be lower. They would no longer dominate their conference for top tier recruits. And the $$, even after realignment, wouldn’t be that much better. B10 has done a great job on that front thus far with the TV money they’ve created.

But…if they start losing out on recruits to SEC schools…because that’s just where all the top dogs want to go play…that’ll be what drives them away.

Reactions: vesuvius13
Miami, Florida, or Georgia most likely. IU was listed as having offered originally. But I don’t remember IU ever being seriously considered.

obviously would love to get into play in his recruitment. He’s already visited Miami though, and Georgia is all over him.

This will be an interesting one to watch. If he ends up in the SEC. And OSU either loses out on top targets, or has any more flip to SEC schools…that’ll be what drives them to consider defecting.

As it stands now, I wouldn’t get the lure for SEC for OSU. Their chances of making a playoff would be lower. They would no longer dominate their conference for top tier recruits. And the $$, even after realignment, wouldn’t be that much better. B10 has done a great job on that front thus far with the TV money they’ve created.

But…if they start losing out on recruits to SEC schools…because that’s just where all the top dogs want to go play…that’ll be what drives them away.
Is t our nee DC Coach Warren, the former DB coach at BOTH Florida & Georgia, supposed to be a lights out recruiter? Seems like he too could be opening more doors with kids like this?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT