ADVERTISEMENT

Let's Play: Who Can Kentucky Beat?

chaboom

Junior
Mar 17, 2005
Has the latest version of the Kensucky Mildcats been good for a laugh or what? They're a dismal 1-5 in their first six games and that record is probably better than they've actually played. Let's see who can predict their record over their next 6 games:

Louisville
S Carolina
Mississippi St
Vandy
Florida
Alabama

Have fun and remember - you can't spell suck with out UK

Has the latest version of the Kensucky Mildcats been good for a laugh or what? They're a dismal 1-5 in their first six games and that record is probably better than they've actually played. Let's see who can predict their record over their next 6 games:

Louisville
S Carolina
Mississippi St
Vandy
Florida
Alabama

Or spell bluegrass without ass.

Double or nothing - they either reprise 1-5 for a 2-10 start to the Season or go 0-6 as fires break out in trailer parks all across the KentUCKy.

Reactions: Tasmanian Devil
remember - you can't spell suck with out UK

Best part of your entire post. :D

They'll go no better than 3-3. The 'ville is going to put a serious beatdown on them if healthy. After Calipari wouldn't change the home-and-home with Mack, you can bet the Cards are going to be up for this one like they never have before.

Reactions: hookyIU1990
I wouldn't laugh too hard, my expectations of them being able to turn it around with their talent are probably higher than what I expect us to do in conference. Eventually they'll start winning. COVID is probably impacting the one and done schools moreso with the decreased warm up to the season with a whole new cast. Duke's had issues too.

What happened with the UK player who was asked to leave the team? What little I know, it seemed like an 18 yo who was stressed and needed some support.

That ******* a-hole John Calipari is talking about his “emotional team”, crying in the locker room. And how they had to “grieve” that loss to UNC. Smh.

People are dying out here, losing their jobs, being evicted.

And this a-hole wants us to feel sorry for Kentucky basketball? GTFO Cal!

Reactions: hoosier48
I wouldn't laugh too hard, my expectations of them being able to turn it around with their talent are probably higher than what I expect us to do in conference. Eventually they'll start winning. COVID is probably impacting the one and done schools moreso with the decreased warm up to the season with a whole new cast. Duke's had issues too.

Nah. The talent is down.

The meltdown continues in the Commonwealth:

I hope the Cards are healthy. Nothing would be a greater Christmas present than to see UK get hammered by 20+

Louisville
S Carolina
Mississippi St
Vandy
Florida
Alabama

If Cal turns this season around then he should be Coach of the year. His teams usually play better as the year goes on so it is possible.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT