ADVERTISEMENT

Let's make a list: Undisputed truths of the OTF.....

HoosierAlum2740

All-American
Nov 13, 2007
If hearing no objection to the facts in this thread, they will be ordered as stipulated facts of the forum.

It's a normal Monday. No reason all regular OTFers would not be in attendance. Certainly nobody has recently left like a whiny puss. Seems like a good time to do this.

Hay, you spinless vagina

you wait until he leaves to post chit about him?

Weak sauce, son.

Jay Cutler is an elite QB

if he had a good offensive line and decent receivers he'd be on pace to break dan marino records.

Actually, a lot of people have left

The mods continue to allow the packaged trash to circulate, and it drives off the genuine trailer park trash that made this place special. Most of the best posters have abandoned ship, and the few that remain are only marginally engaged, at best, and post sparingly.

The place is about done because some folks think it's cute to have pets....

This man is speaking the truth

I like the OTF and always thought it sucked when people said it used to be much better back in the day. Truth is since I started I have seen it go downhill thanks to the fake posters. It's not funny, never was

I did enjoy editing Rcab's posts until he made it painfully obvious

that he was someone's secret inner gay persona. I stopped shortly after that.

This post was edited on 11/14 9:43 AM by Mustache Rides

I actually laughed at that dude... his schtick was

comedy for the short time it lasted. Anything after that has been a complete fail.

Objection/Addendum: Esqueer, RCab, and whoever created them deserves...

a mandated vacation from the OTF and a punch in the dick in real life.

It started even before that

He was bmfKennyG before he was RCab. Esqueer is perhaps the worst one yet.

But it doesn't end there. There are the Flots of the world too. And I don't give a rat's ass if somebody posts frequently on another board, if they come on here and flame bait, they should be zapped. Let the mods on the other board reinstate them if they want. As soon as they come back, zap them again. Either they give up or they cry to Peegs, at which point the mods can explain it to him and let him deal with it. You can certainly bet that Peegs can get to the bottom of fake identities.

Not that all fake IDs are bad. I know a half dozen or so that are downright funny. There are moms and knees and tittays and such out there that are funny without even posting....

It's time for new blood to take over.

Y'all had your run but it's now time of a younger generation to take over the OTF. Your old, rehashed conversations about music from the 70's and homophobic rants are played out. It's time for this place to evolve for a new generation of OTFer and I'm the voice of the new generation.

You have two choices - bounce with Mr. C or adapt and follow my lead.

Curtis Painter will be the next HOF caliber QB for the Colts. Peyton who?**

Mr. Charlie knows music better than anyone alive...

And usually the only good music is hippie music.

No one around here likes HLA anymore...

In fact, I would say hotness has slacked off precipitously over the last 5 years.

You all suck.

Ricky and Megan are tired of Ricky and Megan.....

Who has the time to go back and read 6 pages back if someone already posted a link you just saw?

Flot, Flot's Mom, Esqueer and Mr. C all played ring around the rosey....

and unfortunately, Mr. C fell down.

It's a shame really.

JMV is a fat bastard Grimace-looking hack from GC...

but somehow we all still love him anyway because he panders to the OTF.

Nevermind. Didn't realize you were TOP

And didn't realize you had an ulterior motive. Should have read TOP first.

rakes can be placed anywhere in a bunker at discretion of golfer

and it just doesn't matter.

For names on mortgage leases and titles, etc, just talk to C-$!**.

This post was edited on 11/14 10:40 AM by DJinB-town

Jim Caldwell, Bill Lynch, and Mike Davis were all underqualified

and well in over their heads in their respective position. Sort of like Joe Stasniak on the radio.

ADVERTISEMENT