ADVERTISEMENT

Let's hope Miller and the AD are gone tomorrow!

Geez .. so you and all the rest of the Kool-Aid drinkers can have a quiet and polite basketball message board and talk about had we just turned the polarity we may have beaten Rutgers on our home floor. I don't give anything, I don't go to games. I do expect a team that is worth the cable bill to watch them in the winter. FO, if you want this to be IU basketball, go watch Crean in Georgia … I'm sure he'll beat GT once next year and you can have your super bowl party with the PU fans on making S16. Real fans want more, want to see IU Basketball again … expect to win every f'n game. We need a coach that can bring that and your basically admitting we don't have one and that those that don't like it … stay away. FU, you stay away, YOU don't care, get on Facebook, not a IU basket ball forum if you want communication about nothing and don't want to be offended
What time do you ordinarily take your meds, and how long does it take them to kick in? You appear to be behind schedule today.

Reactions: twenty02
Geez .. so you and all the rest of the Kool-Aid drinkers can have a quiet and polite basketball message board and talk about had we just turned the polarity we may have beaten Rutgers on our home floor. I don't give anything, I don't go to games. I do expect a team that is worth the cable bill to watch them in the winter. FO, if you want this to be IU basketball, go watch Crean in Georgia … I'm sure he'll beat GT once next year and you can have your super bowl party with the PU fans on making S16. Real fans want more, want to see IU Basketball again … expect to win every f'n game. We need a coach that can bring that and your basically admitting we don't have one and that those that don't like it … stay away. FU, you stay away, YOU don't care, get on Facebook, not a IU basket ball forum if you want communication about nothing and don't want to be offended

Nostradamus, you must be 9 years old based on what you post here? Try as you may, but your temper tantrums, immaturity, and anger regarding the IU BB team's on court performance will have zero effect on what actually happens with the BB program as viewed by the IU administration going forward. Please don't let the facts regarding any solution of IU BB improvements get in the way of your constant ranting, bitching, and moaning. IU BB doesn't owe you anything, and the Program isn't obligated to you in any way, even though you constantly demand perfection.

Triggered? Umad bruh? Let me help with that....just dig the sunshine bruh!

Name this list of coaches that YOU think would be lining up for the job genius . Hell we just hired the current coach so go ahead and use the list that was lined up 2 years ago. This should very entertaining for everyone.
I think this is the problem. You have to be one hell of an optimist to have faith in archie after this last year. i understand these aren't "his guys" but a coach is a coach and a good one knows how to lead and motivate people - his players or not. I have very little faith in archie doing well. that said, we fire him who are we going to get. there's no clear person in waiting. we'll probably be in the same boat we're in now yet again in 2 years etc. Better off to stop bitxhing (for which i'm certainly guilty) and give archie another year of support.

Reactions: jet812

Real fans go to games and donate money. If you do that then you can at least have a rationale gripe about results.

You are just a worthless little bitch who's complaining about his cable bill and not being properly entertained to distract from your miserable existence on this earth.

Who really gives a **** what your what you "expect"?

Thanks for the laugh.... Worth your cable bill. LOL

Last edited:
The Official Cry-Baby Thread! So much plain ignorance about BB and more importantly, IU. I guess if you all want to wallow in the crap you own mind makes up, be my guest....but know this....you sound absolutely childish and not worthy of the program you demand. Not only is real IU BB missing...so are the fans from years ago....
In the end, you get what you deserve...

I think this is the problem. You have to be one hell of an optimist to have faith in archie after this last year. i understand these aren't "his guys" but a coach is a coach and a good one knows how to lead and motivate people - his players or not. I have very little faith in archie doing well. that said, we fire him who are we going to get. there's no clear person in waiting. we'll probably be in the same boat we're in now yet again in 2 years etc. Better off to stop bitxhing (for which i'm certainly guilty) and give archie another year of support.
Unfortunately there are some kids on here that don’t understand this.

Reactions: IUCol
How many times since Knight's firing must we have this inane ridiculous knee-jerk conversation about firing coaches?? Same for FB...IU gets exactly what it deserves.

After reading your pathetic posts, it's obvious to most posters here, you're the 2nd biggest clown who posts on this forum. Congrats on that achievement - well done! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Well....one thing that this clown has going for him is that he is aware enough to recognize a clown show when he sees it! That’s the 3-ring circus at IU lead by the MC of ceremonies, Fred Glass.

The MAC conference is more our style. We are mid-major in everything we put out there in the major sports.

Some of you guys think that what IU puts out is high level. We are barely surviving in this conference.

Well....one thing that this clown has going for him is that he is aware enough to recognize a clown show when he sees it! That’s the 3-ring circus at IU lead by the MC of ceremonies, Fred Glass.

The MAC conference is more our style. We are mid-major in everything we put out there in the major sports.

Some of you guys think that what IU puts out is high level. We are barely surviving in this conference.

Terrific! Since you think the MAC's a good place for IU [you would], why don't you pick a MAC school to follow both in BB & FB? Give them 100% of your support and then report back here and tell us all of your new experience. I can't wait!

How many times since Knight's firing must we have this inane ridiculous knee-jerk conversation about firing coaches?? Same for FB...IU gets exactly what it deserves.

“Patience is not something a lot of fans have,” Knight said. “But this kid (Miller) is going to do a good job. Why? Because he can coach. Most of the coaches I’ve known, can’t coach. You folks are going to appreciate him, but it ain’t gonna happen in a year.”

No improvement over the past two years. Enough is enough!!
Starting over now would be devastating to the program. What coach would have done better with our combination of our roster and injuries?

You have to give Archie 2 - 3 classes to rebuild and develop the players he brought in. Maybe we should just fire coaches every 2 years and hope one gets lucky?

Reactions: IU? I'm Fine
Maybe we should all hope PUke won something big this time if such disaster could change the mentality of the entire Indiana program.... pUKe won the title already and stays relevant. Damn UNC now had more championships than us. Duke has five.... When will we wake up???????????????

Reactions: IUgradman
Starting over now would be devastating to the program. What coach would have done better with our combination of our roster and injuries?

You have to give Archie 2 - 3 classes to rebuild and develop the players he brought in. Maybe we should just fire coaches every 2 years and hope one gets lucky?
Give me “anyone” for $500 Alex.

I don’t think there are 5 D1 coaches in America who wouldn’t have made the tournament with this year’s roster. Unfortunately we have one of them. Literally anyone would be an upgrade.

Starting over from what? We’re at the bottom. Rock bottom. And things aren’t getting any better.

There is a coach on the market. His first three years are 17-13, 10-17, and 11-17. His conference record is 6-8, 4-10, and 3-11.

Do you want him? It's a tough conference so I'm sure he is better than the record indicates.

Nostradamus, you must be 9 years old based on what you post here? Try as you may, but your temper tantrums, immaturity, and anger regarding the IU BB team's on court performance will have zero effect on what actually happens with the BB program as viewed by the IU administration going forward. Please don't let the facts regarding any solution of IU BB improvements get in the way of your constant ranting, bitching, and moaning. IU BB doesn't owe you anything, and the Program isn't obligated to you in any way, even though you constantly demand perfection.
OK Professor, FO, and I guess you can discuss message board manners while you watch our program suck it up again next year.

Umm … for 3.5 million +, I'm guessing there are a lot of options, even HS coaches that could do better

Reactions: fpeaugh
This is what all these 1000s of post are about. LOL. Now that is fake news.
Nobody crowned him, at least certainly I didn't. I wasn't elated or disappointed with his hire … it was a semi-optimistic let's see … and now I've seen, and we do not need to throw another multi -million dollar paycheck at this ass clown to hope to get back to the NIT as a #1 seed and lose on our home court to a #6. Sorry, facts might hurt you.

Reactions: fpeaugh
When will our fan base learn not to crown a coach as the savior before they’ve proven they’re worthy?
I recall you saying how great of a hire it was and how well he would do here before he ever coached a game at IU. You just continue to show what a hypocrite you are.

At this point, I don't see many here calling him a "savior." The people that aren't calling for his immediate firing are mostly taking a wait and see approach. You do like to lie about things like that though and try to say anyone that isn't against him thinks he the best ever.

Last edited:
Reactions: twenty02
OK Professor, FO, and I guess you can discuss message board manners while you watch our program suck it up again next year.

LOL!!! You are one funny dude! Your lack of manners wasn't the focus of my post. Your extremely low IQ was the point of my post. Thank you for helping me prove my point.

Last edited:
Reactions: iubud

Give me “anyone” for $500 Alex.

I don’t think there are 5 D1 coaches in America who wouldn’t have made the tournament with this year’s roster. Unfortunately we have one of them. Literally anyone would be an upgrade.

What Indiana needs is a HOF coach! I don't see anything in Miller that tells me that Miller will be one.
There is a coach on the market. His first three years are 17-13, 10-17, and 11-17. His conference record is 6-8, 4-10, and 3-11.

Do you want him? It's a tough conference so I'm sure he is better than the record indicates.

Gee, tell me, if a coach had a record like that, would he be more likely become Coach K or some other guys who flamed out and you don't even remember? Sure, someone hits a jackpot tonight. What's the chance of you becoming him? When a coach does not improve their teams in their first two seasons, his chance becoming a great coach is just not very good.

I think the current regime has one more year to right the ship, if there is no improvement glass and Archie should both be shown the door. If crean hadn’t sucked so bad Archie would have more of a chance. I do think y’all will be better next year
If CTC had done a bit better CAM would have NO CHANCE. CAM wouldn't be here.

Umm … for 3.5 million +, I'm guessing there are a lot of options, even HS coaches that could do better
If you think IU would have been better off hiring a high school coach last year, you have no idea what a college coach is responsible to do. If you are bitching about Archie now, I can only imagine what you would be saying about an inexperienced high school coach after a season like this.

You obviously have no idea how the job market works. We are paying the market price for a coach of his ability, experience and what would be expected at a program like ours. If we fire a good coach after 2 seasons, the next coach will demand more time and more money to guard against a similar stupid move.

My patience for stupid comments is very low. I will soon only see a handful of posts. Quality is better than quantity.

If you think IU would have been better off hiring a high school coach last year, you have no idea what a college coach is responsible to do. If you are bitching about Archie now, I can only imagine what you would be saying about an inexperienced high school coach after a season like this.

You obviously have no idea how the job market works. We are paying the market price for a coach of his ability, experience and what would be expected at a program like ours. If we fire a good coach after 2 seasons, the next coach will demand more time and more money to guard against a similar stupid move.

My patience for stupid comments is very low. I will soon only see a handful of posts. Quality is better than quantity.
What? There are 350 odd coaches in Division 1 and his compensation package is 10th so in the upper 3%. It looks increasingly as though he is over compensated for his performance and we will have another season to determine if he can produce one of the ten best programs in the country. If I were you I wouldn't hold my breath.

Reactions: IUgradman

"If we fire a good coach after 2 seasons" ....lmao.....who is declaring Archie good?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT