ADVERTISEMENT

Let's help Isaac Haas' sister get a seizure service dog...

They use service pigs up there. Take your pick from the coed pool... Sorry, couldn't resist.
Why don't you just shut the he$$ up.
I hate puKE as much as the next guy, but we are talking about a wonderful girl that needs help.
Don't come calling here when (heaven forbid ) you know someone that needs help.

Good luck my granddaughter is getting a service dog soon. She has spina bifada and in wheel chair. the dog will open doors, pick things up and bring them to her ect. Not to mention companionship which will surely brighten her spirits.
She come home from school the other day and said "I don't like the way my body was made". Sad and nothing to make fun of.

Good luck my granddaughter is getting a service dog soon. She has spina bifada and in wheel chair. the dog will open doors, pick things up and bring them to her ect. Not to mention companionship which will surely brighten her spirits.
She come home from school the other day and said "I don't like the way my body was made". Sad and nothing to make fun of.

Prayers for your granddaughter.

I hate to hear that. I've mentioned this before, but I have a neurological disorder myself and I've made similar statements/had thoughts before about how I'm fighting my own body. It can be very hard. I hope the dog helps your granddaughter and wish her the best.

Last edited:
Terrible that there is no relief for this girl. Makes me pull for her brother to have a long NBA career so he can help his sister live more comfortably.

Me too. They're a great family and thank to you all Hoosiers who donated to this cause. Very classy.

Reactions: tjreese
Yes indeed no IU or PU bullsh*t here..let's get this done..from all IRISH fans l shall donate as well..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT