ADVERTISEMENT

Let's get together

S.O.B.1983

Redshirt
Sep 6, 2014
I will be at the game this weekend as always. I will be tailgating by the tennis center like we always do. We will be supporting our Hoosiers just like normal. If any of you can make it, I want to meet you. Especially the people that continually find negatives no matter what the positives are. For the life of me I can't understand why you continue to follow Hoosier football if it makes you so miserable. It would help to get to know you a little bit. I really want to have some good conversations with positive uplifting people as well. Go Hoosiers - Darkest Day III!

I will be at the game this weekend as always. I will be tailgating by the tennis center like we always do. We will be supporting our Hoosiers just like normal. If any of you can make it, I want to meet you. Especially the people that continually find negatives no matter what the positives are. For the life of me I can't understand why you continue to follow Hoosier football if it makes you so miserable. It would help to get to know you a little bit. I really want to have some good conversations with positive uplifting people as well. Go Hoosiers - Darkest Day III!
I'm with you on this one....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT