ADVERTISEMENT

Let me get this straight

Thank you for your sanity on a board full of impatient, irrational “unhinged” posters.

I like idea of IU winning bucket and going bowling. That would make many sins disappear for this tough season.

brohm took over a team that was 9-39 in the previous 4 years. he went to a bowl game and won in year 1

Reactions: fpeaugh
They have 3 wins against ranked teams this year. And they kicked our butts last year with a far inferior roster. We’ll see what happens this year.

No one ever said Brohm was even close to the best coach in the country. There’s a reason Brohm is the hot name for big job openings and Allen isn’t. It’s not a coincidence.

Reactions: Upset Alert
They have 3 wins against ranked teams this year. And they kicked our butts last year with a far inferior roster. We’ll see what happens this year.

No one ever said Brohm was even close to the best coach in the country. There’s a reason Brohm is the hot name for big job openings and Allen isn’t. It’s not a coincidence.
he ain't hot anymore.

Kicked our butts? By seven points on their home field, where we outgained them by 50 yards. Wow. I'd hate to see a description of Purdue's performance today with a superior roster.

The lack of talent on Purdue's roster showed itself today. I'm hoping they've hit a wall here late in the season and are essentially out of gas. He's going to bat with the very bottom of the barrel recruiting classes.

Reactions: IUCol
Many weeks ago, I declared Allen's most important game of his early coaching career will happen in this season's Bucket game. This season has played out nearly flawless in my prediction of how the things would go for IU. I also hinted I thought both teams would be at 5 wins entering the final game, and that seems to be on track to boot. This just might be Bucket Bowl Part 2 with winner going bowling and loser staying home contemplating the "what ifs". Unfortunately, I think we won our last game today.

Reactions: fpeaugh
I'm hoping that we match up better with them that it looked a week ago. Right now, it looks even money...which should favor the home team. Of course, with, B10 officials don't bank on a home edge for us. Something was funny about Minny's win...something glaring. A big oline can push PU around, and a fast dline causes them fits. Unfortunately for us, we have neither.

We still must go through the grinder of UM...if we come out of that we our ears still attached and heads up, the PU game should be great fun...winner take all.

Unless of course we sneak up and beat UM...which would please me no end...that would take the pressure off certainly. Anything can happen...

Many weeks ago, I declared Allen's most important game of his early coaching career will happen in this season's Bucket game. This season has played out nearly flawless in my prediction of how the things would go for IU. I also hinted I thought both teams would be at 5 wins entering the final game, and that seems to be on track to boot. This just might be Bucket Bowl Part 2 with winner going bowling and loser staying home contemplating the "what ifs". Unfortunately, I think we won our last game today.
Many people predicted this, it's unfortunately playing out right before our eyes. Indiana once again blew several games to put themselves in this position. They really hurt themselves by letting Minnesota off the hook, inexcusable.

The inconsistency in this team is way beyond frustrating, it's actually maddening.

Reactions: ESalum86
Many people predicted this, it's unfortunately playing out right before our eyes. Indiana once again blew several games to put themselves in this position. They really hurt themselves by letting Minnesota off the hook, inexcusable.

The inconsistency in this team is way beyond frustrating, it's actually maddening.
If you think about it, you can trace this offensive inconsistency back to when Lagow arrived. He never panned out in two years but would have good games in between. Enough to drive a man to drink...

Didn't you also predict Iowa would win the west?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT