ADVERTISEMENT

Lemon, Cuomo, Cooper

kurt cloverdales

All-American
Mar 3, 2020
never really watched cnn until the pandemic, they pretty much do just pound trump all the time , but what they say is factual , I know the pubes blast the liberal or so called left wing media all the time, but how are they supposed to report what is going on, 90 percent of what they critique are Trumps actual words and tweets not some crazy ass conspiracies like Fox does. In other words if the president is a idiot how are they supposed to report it, when he suggest injecting Lysol should they have some nut job on who thinks it might be a legit thing to look into?

Reactions: largemouth
never really watched cnn until the pandemic, they pretty much do just pound trump all the time , but what they say is factual , I know the pubes blast the liberal or so called left wing media all the time, but how are they supposed to report what is going on, 90 percent of what they critique are Trumps actual words and tweets not some crazy ass conspiracies like Fox does. In other words if the president is a idiot how are they supposed to report it, when he suggest injecting Lysol should they have some nut job on who thinks it might be a legit thing to look into?
So far tonight I’ve had a gin margarita (true story), a foghorn, and now a 90-minute IPA.

How about you?

Is that purveyor of truth and fact, Cuomo out of his fake basement quarantine?

So far tonight I’ve had a gin margarita (true story), a foghorn, and now a 90-minute IPA.

How about you?
A Foghorn!!! One of my favorites (I love gin). And a 90-Minute?!? You, my friend, are a man of impeccable taste.
Which means I must now try a gin margarita. I have the perfect gin for that: Opihr. (which I can get for $16 at my liquor store)

Reactions: anon_mlxxvlbug9dpa
Yes it was. Until you enlightened me, I called them Gin Mules like an asshat.

Veritas Asshat
Mixing Instructions
Fill glass with ice, add 2 shots of rum then 2 shots of midori then 2 splashes of sour mix and then fill to top of glass with sprite. Stir with straw and enjoy!

Oh you mean when he went out into his yard? Yeah that was terrible.

Oh, you mean while putting on the big production about being quarantined? Remember the drama of him emerging from the basement at the end of his quarantine? Did he tell anyone during that show, he had actually ventured out of the basement previously?

Oh, you mean while putting on the big production about being quarantined? Remember the drama of him emerging from the basement at the end of his quarantine? Did he tell anyone during that show, he had actually ventured out of the basement previously?
Who TF cares if he ventured out of his basement??

ADVERTISEMENT