ADVERTISEMENT

Leif Magnuson - Jason Harris - Jontavis Robertson

We're still looking at 3-4 spots to fill.

Harris is a take. Brown is a take. Robertson is a take. We're gonna take a offensive tackle this cycle, still deciding who though. If we could flip Craig, he's a take.

We've still got spots to fill.

Reactions: vesuvius13 and 76-1
We're still looking at 3-4 spots to fill.

Harris is a take. Brown is a take. Robertson is a take. We're gonna take a offensive tackle this cycle, still deciding who though. If we could flip Craig, he's a take.

We've still got spots to fill.
I hope we do, because all of the above I would take in a heartbeat. Originally the scholarship numbers had us full with the transfer and recent commitments.

Do you know where the flexibility on numbers is coming from?

Reactions: vesuvius13
I'd assume there could be the "good kind" of attrition, of guys who simpy want to play and don't see that being a great opportunity for them at IU, seemingly just due to talent, and decide to leave on good terms (i.e. Gest). If so, that would be incredible to add 3-5 more really good last class additions. I wouldn't be surprised if that happens as I feel like IU closes strong last two years.

*almost begs the questions, barring true "must haves" or "4-star talent" - should IU keep it's powder a little dryer until the later in the signing season. This feels like we've had 8-10 strong candidates for 4-6 slots, plus there always seems to be flip opportunities due to coaching changes and/or transfer opportunities you'd like to keep space for too.

Seemingly good problems to have and given we have so many returning players, hoping that most of this year's class can RS anyway for pure depth building which is great for the program.

Reactions: vesuvius13
ADVERTISEMENT