ADVERTISEMENT

Left Wing TYRANT George Washington Mandated The Continental Army Be Vaccinated in 1777

For smallpox. Yes, and the vaccine they used was completely experimental...since the eventual cowpox-based vaccine wasn't invented until 1796. The crude vaccine they used in 1777 had a fatality rate of 5-10%. But George Washington, the father of our country, made the decision that the risk was better than not being vaxed.

How dare President Biden provide US citizens with a free vaccine that was started under Trump and protects almost everyone from COVID death? Biden must have some sort of ulterior motive for trying to protect Americans from dying an agonizing death. The people in poor countries around the world are just suckers and sheep for wanting to have the vaccine that you can walk into CVS and get right this second without waiting.
Again, I am vaxed but I noticed you’ve changed from the vaccine stops you from getting Covid and spreading it, to it almost always keeps you from dying from Covid.

Reactions: jet812
Again, I am vaxed but I noticed you’ve changed from the vaccine stops you from getting Covid and spreading it, to it almost always keeps you from dying from Covid.
I never said it stops you from getting COVID. Everyone who is paying attention knows the statistics.

Let’s just say, between Pfizer, Moderna, and J&J, ~85% won’t get COVID. That means, 15 out of every 100 people will get a breakthrough case.

Why is this so difficult to understand? The idea is to prevent COVID deaths. And the vaccines ar amazing at that.

Last edited:
I never said it stops you from getting COVID. Everyone who is paying attention knows the statistics.

Let’s just say, between Pfizer, Moderna, and J&J, ~85% won’t get COVID. That means, 15 out of every 100 people will get a breakthrough case.

Why is this so difficult to understand? The idea is to prevent COVID deaths. And the vaccines ar amazing at that.
What’s the death rate of those who get Covid?

What’s the death rate of those who get Covid?
Your father died from COVID. I would assume you would be curious about it.

Do you want more people to die like this? Like your own father?

Your father died from COVID. I would assume you would be curious about it.

Do you want more people to die like this? Like your own father?
My father didn’t die of Covid. He died from congestive heart failure he battled for years. He told me and my sister to make damn sure Covid wasn’t on his death certificate. It wasn’t because he didn’t have it.

My father didn’t die of Covid. He died from congestive heart failure he battled for years. He told me and my sister to make damn sure Covid wasn’t on his death certificate. It wasn’t because he didn’t have it.
That’s not what you said when he passed away.

ADVERTISEMENT