ADVERTISEMENT

Leaving

Can someone remind me how to unsubscribe?

Thanks
Simplest way is to cancel the card they're using to renew your subscription. They will eventually cancel your subscription for non-payment. A little sleazy, but so are they for making it so hard to do it nicely.

Reactions: Indiana66
200w.gif

If you are sentenced to prison for 20 yr or more they eventually figure it out. This is lintended as sarcasm if you are gullible.

Cant leave w/out taking someone with you...
I'm compiling a list of eligible candidates and will get back to you.

Not necessarily.

People on Peegs complained all the time it was next to impossible to cancel the subscription on here.

It's the biggest reason I've never done the free 30 day trail for premium. If I don't think it's worth it, I want to have a way to cancel it.
Rivals must be a subsidiary of Wells Fargo

Thanks

lol Dude, you posted "How do I cancel" on the Premie board back on July 1st of last year.......yet here we stand.
I gave it a chance (a long one) and just don't feel like staying. I didn't trash them or any posters. I'm sorry you have nothing better to do than look at my year old posts and make comments. Get a life,

Thanks
Damnit guys, if you want to cancel, go to rivals.com members services and find the support chat. As long as you do it during normal business hours, it takes like 5 minutes. No hassle.
Thanks for the non snarky reply. You get some really ass hole comments for just asking a question.

I gave it a chance (a long one) and just don't feel like staying. I didn't trash them or any posters. I'm sorry you have nothing better to do than look at my year old posts and make comments. Get a life,

You truly have no clue how this website works. At this point I'm just mystified that you even figured out how to sign up to begin with.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT