Crickets.

Reactions: travlinhoosier
Romeo may even play tonight.

IU plays Tuesday.

IUWBB get highest ever ranking.

IU soccer wins and advances in
the B1G Tourney...

Crickets.

What did the comment mean about Leal verballing last week? Didn't understand that? Also it is the IU bball board, so I'm guessing WBB, soccer, football, etc... might be getting attention elsewhere and not here?

What did the comment mean about Leal verballing last week? Didn't understand that? Also it is the IU bball board, so I'm guessing WBB, soccer, football, etc... might be getting attention elsewhere and not here?
Yeah, good catch on Leal...was August. Must have been some type of time warp between thinking and posting and beer was involved too.

Just very excited for some positives coming out of the Athletic Department this year! And sad that this website seems to have lost quite a bit of activity in the last 2 decades. Some likely due to the poor happenings in the main two sports programs. That, and trolls, and changes...ahem...here.

Whatever you say.

I assume that with IU's schedule that you predicted that we would be 7-2 at this point in the season. You should have put some money on it.
Not being a prick here just saying IU has played a very poor schedule. No wins against a team with a winning record and 1 loss vs a team with a losing record.
Ball st 4-5
Fcs opponent e. Illinois
Osu lost
UConn 2-8
Mich st L 4-5
Rutgers 2-7
Maryland 3-7
Nebraska 4-5
Northwestern 1-8

Not being a prick here just saying IU has played a very poor schedule. No wins against a team with a winning record and 1 loss vs a team with a losing record.
Ball st 4-5
Fcs opponent e. Illinois
Osu lost
UConn 2-8
Mich st L 4-5
Rutgers 2-7
Maryland 3-7
Nebraska 4-5
Northwestern 1-8
It’s true. They have played a pretty damn weak schedule. But even then, they likely lose more of those games in the past. The team is moving in the right direction.

Ball st 4-5
Fcs opponent e. Illinois
Osu lost
UConn 2-8
Mich st L 4-5
Rutgers 2-7
Maryland 3-7
Nebraska 4-5
Northwestern 1-8

Nebraska had a winning record when we beat them AT Nebraska.

And other than that, SO WHAT. I asked before, Did you have them at 7-2 at this point before the season?

You have to walk before you can run. They are beating who they should and that has happened VERY little in IU football history. If you can't see a difference, then I can't help you.

Either get on board or GTFO.

IU football finally ranked just in time to lose it this Saturday @ PSU. Sound about like our program’s luck.
Of course they'll lose it on Saturday, barring a miracle. That makes it no less excellent that we get to taste being RANKED this week! Stop and smell the roses when you can my dude.

Ball st 4-5
Fcs opponent e. Illinois
Osu lost
UConn 2-8
Mich st L 4-5
Rutgers 2-7
Maryland 3-7
Nebraska 4-5
Northwestern 1-8
JHC.

IU has been historically the worse program in major college FB over several decades. We're now ranked this week.

ENJOY!

Reactions: Al Bino
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT