ADVERTISEMENT

LB Depth Chart??

Look, I think people can be shifted around. He seems ame size as Allen Jr and faster. Get best players on field! Allen Jr is great as Captain of special teams, but not as significant LB play on defense.

They can be, but I will tell you that Casey and Miller would have played there before D.K., who in practice, practices in group drills I would bet a large sum of money on with the Bull position group.

Allen Sr runs faster than Allen Jr.
Yep, It’s purely a speed issue. I noticed several times that Thomas made the right decision on how to react to a play, just a step too slow to be able to get in there and make the play.

They can be, but I will tell you that Casey and Miller would have played there before D.K., who in practice, practices in group drills I would bet a large sum of money on with the Bull position group.
I don’t care of any of those three who plays, I’m acknowledging TA Jr. is NOT the person for that role!

I don’t care of any of those three who plays, I’m acknowledging TA Jr. is NOT the person for that role!

I don't care if their official position is dog catcher. I was under the impression that those 2 might be good enough to start for other Big 10 teams. The decision to insert TA Jr. is the #1 thing that has me questioning Allen Sr. coaching chops. Jr isn't fast enough to play in the Sun Belt, much less Big 10. I don't care if he's as nice a person as the pope. Inserting him into that game was insane and arguably the simple most important reason we lost. Forgetting LEO for a sec, you wonder what players are thinking when Jr is inserted into the game and then is getting picked on every play, whereas there are two big ten level players sitting on the bench. I mean what the feck? That's how you lose a team imo.

I put it in the same camp as when he stuck with Deboard and then hired Sheridan instead of conducting a search. It stinks.

ADVERTISEMENT