ADVERTISEMENT

Laughed off the floor.

Just Rutgers fans that are unlikable. You’re finally going to make a Tournament since 1991 and you’re here stiring up shit.
Yea proclaiming that none of our players deserve an indiana offer when we just rolled you up and down the court totally doesn't merit a response. We're simply trying to educate the lacking portion of your fanbase so that you are not grossly uninformed AND lacking a good basketball team.

Race would be a good sub to give a big guy a breather. Probably nobody else... I don't understand why so many are pissed at the Rutgers players. If IU had a dunkfest against another team like that, I would certainly hope our players would be smiling.
Rutgers dunking at random on us is our problem, not their’s. Anyone who’s ever played sports and been on that side of a game (and that’s everyone who’s ever played competitive sports) knows exactly what I mean. It’s not Rutgers’ fault that our program isn’t any good.

The best part about Indiana is all of the cultural events, the electrifying city of Indianapolis, the career opportunities and of course the beaches and multitude of pro sports teams.

Hey Tesla - Indiana is more than just one college town. What a simpleton you are.

No beaches except on Lake michigan and those really don't count.

You treally need to travel more.

Last edited:
It was a bad loss.

You aren’t in the same boat, and I’ll tell you how you can be sure. 99.99% of us would not be on a Rutgers BB board (I’m assuming you have them) after we beat you.

We’ll get things righted soon (next coach) and we’ll win 20 in a row vs Rutgers.
I sense you're growing some "sweet leaf" in that corn field of yours.

About the same percentage as IU students that drive a John Deere Corn picker to and from campus, give or take.

Uhhh wrong school sporto. That would be Pudoo.

You need to travel more.

You didn't answer the question "Bugsy/lol", are you born orange or is it in the water?

How about thos greased up PeeWee Herman hairdoos of yours? WTF is that?

jersey-shore-web.jpg (550×382) (unilad.co.uk)

Uhhh wrong school sporto. That would be Pudoo.

You need to travel more.

You didn't answer the question "Bugsy/lol", are you born orange or is it in the water?

How about thos greased up PeeWee Herman hairdoos of yours? WTF is that?

jersey-shore-web.jpg (550×382) (unilad.co.uk)
Wait, so there is a difference in the kids that go to IU and Purdue? Who knew? Indiana is Indiana after all.

The world thinks you all drive tractors to school and like to kiss pigs at the country fair.

Indiana is low key and NJ is pretty fun all things considered. I still don’t know why Rutgers is in the Big Ten but I enjoyed my time in Jersey when I visited. So many IU fans butthurt about their Bloomington shit hole.

Wait, so there is a difference in the kids that go to IU and Purdue? Who knew? Indiana is Indiana after all.

The world thinks you all drive tractors to school and like to kiss pigs at the country fair.

You need to travel more. PU fits that stereotype, IU is far far from it.

You need to travel more. PU fits that stereotype, IU is far far from it.

Hmm, you're edu-muh-cating me about the state of Indiana.

So not everyone from Indiana wears jean suspenders, goes barefoot everywhere, and rides a corn-picking tractor to work, or school, or to their dentist appointment (if they even have teeth) .....while chewing on a piece of straw dangling from their mouth?

Not everyone loves them a great country fair, kissing cousin booth, and eating shoofly pie after a good cow-tipping session?

You're saying I should get out more and not put everyone from one state in the same basket based on one group of people ....that only represents a tiny fraction of a larger population?

You are either very young and naive, to miss that sarcasm bomb he just dropped on you....or you are just not very smart. His whole description of Indiana was sarcasm, not just the beaches.

Really?

Sure?

dear god

SMH

No, no, the orange guy is from NY. Interestingly enough he likes to get the former Governor of Indiana to go on his knees and shine his shoes. Seems fitting.

Are you guys angered or flattered Trumpy's emulation of Rutger fans?

Hmm, you're edu-muh-cating me about the state of Indiana.

So not everyone from Indiana wears jean suspenders, goes barefoot everywhere, and rides a corn-picking tractor to work, or school, or to their dentist appointment (if they even have teeth) .....while chewing on a piece of straw dangling from their mouth?

Not everyone loves them a great country fair, kissing cousin booth, and eating shoofly pie after a good cow-tipping session?

You're saying I should get out more and not put everyone from one state in the same basket based on one group of people ....that only represents a tiny fraction of a larger population?

Purdue grads for sure.

But we are talking about IU students and grads...or did you forget again?

Purdue grads for sure.

But we are talking about IU students and grads...or did you forget again?
No YOU are talking about just IU grads and students. I"m talking about Indiana residents as a whole. I've been pretty clear about that in all my posts.

No YOU are talking about just IU grads and students. I"m talking about Indiana residents as a whole. I've been pretty clear about that in all my posts.

Time to move along Vinny, your act is only getting more lame.

Every year in the week leading up to the Rutgers/West Virginia football game, there would be threads on both teams' Rivals boards that the fanbases affectionately dubbed as "Guido v. Hillbilly Week." It was good natured ribbing about the stereotypes of residents from each state.

This thread is starting to resemble that, although Mr. Courtsensetwo seems to be missing the "good natured" part.

Anyways, we be seein' youz...

Rutger has the least likable bunch I’ve seen a while. To let those clowns absolutely punk us and basically spit in our faces is beyond comprehension. I doubt if a single guy on that roster would ever sniff a scholarship offer from IU, but here they were kicking us and laughing at us.

Coaching or no coaching, when did IU kids get so damn soft? No pride at all.

Rutgers was 18-1 at the RAC last year with the only loss being to Michigan. So don't take it so hard.

And, believe or not, they really are a bunch of good, intelligent, hard working guys.

Myles Johnson, for example:
  • Electrical and computer engineering major.
  • Member of the Student Athlete Advisory Committee (SAAC) who traveled to Puerto Rico in the summer to benefit Soles4Souls, a global not-for-profit dedicated to fighting poverty
  • Established BLKdev, an initiative to inspire minority youths to participate in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics)
  • Two-time Big Ten All-Academic honoree (2019-20 and 2018-19) and named to NABC Honors Court in 2020
  • Speaks fluent Japanese (seriously)

Rutgers was 18-1 at the RAC last year with the only loss being to Michigan. So don't take it so hard.

And, believe or not, they really are a bunch of good, intelligent, hard working guys.

• Member of the Student Athlete Advisory Committee (SAAC) who traveled to Puerto Rico in the summer to benefit Soles4Souls, a global not-for-profit dedicated to fighting poverty
  • Established BLKdev, an initiative to inspire minority youths to participate in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics)
  • Two-time Big Ten All-Academic honoree (2019-20 and 2018-19) and named to NABC Honors Court in 2020
gfy

Reactions: Radio Zero
If you have been fortunate/smart enough to have visited Btown you know that it is both fun, beautiful campus and has the best looking co-eds in the BIG...by a long shot. Not bad surroundings for a world-class university. Who the hell has ever or would ever visit Rutger?

I occasionally fly into your disgusting airport when I am going to the city but make it a point to never get out of the car in New Joooisey.

You runs a-long now Vinny
How many IU co-eds have you banged?

You guys are working awfully hard for our approval...if we give it to you will you leave?

Reactions: Radio Zero
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT