ADVERTISEMENT

Latest CBS Sports NBA Draft Big Board: JBJ-#29, TW-#36, YF-#74

sets up perfectly for a great '15 - '16 campaign

Odds are they will all be back, but I suspect that TW and jbj will continue to elevate their games. 30% chance that one will leave. If jbj continues to show athleticism he showed last night coupled with his early awesome 3 or shooting, he may be gone.

If they are all back along with "finding space" for the 2 new big recruits, IU is looking at preseason top 10 or 5.

But, let's enjoy this year.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

I'd take Sabonis . . .

before JBJ . . . I think Sabonis' upside is much, much higher because of his height advantage. Plus JBJ still needs work on the defensive end . . . right now he's kind of a young John Jenkins, who came out of Vandy as a 6'4" shooting guard, and who hasn't had the impact the Hawks hoped for when he was drafted.

Isn't Rakeem Christmas at least 30? Seems like that guy's been around forever . . . at one time he was the #1 recruit in his class.

They should all stay.

I have a feeling that Troy is going to bolt for some reason.

All three should and better be back for next season and I expect that will be the case. The only one I could see leaving early is Troy Williams for some reason but all three aren't ready. Plus, if all three return and with class coming in next season, we really can be a big time contender nationally next season

Re: sets up perfectly for a great '15 - '16 campaign

I don't think you can leave early unless you're a lottery pick, especially if you're a fr. or so.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT