ADVERTISEMENT

Latest Bracketology were a #8 seed playing Arkansas

Love that bracket. Nova is the 1 seed that I’d want to play followed by Minnesota or Texas Tech to get to the Elite 8. Yes, please.
Take a look at our next 14 league games. Name a game you feel confident in IU winning. Not saying we win many or lose them all. The good thing is it provides IU the opportunity to cement themselves into the tourney. It also allows for another season of making the claim we belong due to playing a brutal conference schedule where we lost more than we won. We have seen how the latter plays out, I would like to see the former play out for once and it be more about which seed we are going to get than whether or not we even get invited to participate in the tourney. I do predict the one line to be:

Michigan
Gonzaga
Texas
Villanova

Take a look at our next 14 league games. Name a game you feel confident in IU winning. Not saying we win many or lose them all. The good thing is it provides IU the opportunity to cement themselves into the tourney.

Not sure if I’m supposed to pick just one game or all the games I’m confident that we’ll win.

in any case, these are all the games I am confident we’ll win. I think we go 10-4 to close.

vs. Purdue
@ MSU
vs. Rutgers
vs. Illinois
vs. Northwestern (most confident)
@ Ohio State
vs. Minnesota
vs. MSU
@ Rutgers
@ Purdue

Not sure if I’m supposed to pick just one game or all the games I’m confident that we’ll win.

in any case, these are all the games I am confident we’ll win. I think we go 10-4 to close.

vs. Purdue W
@ MSU W
vs. Rutgers W
vs. Illinois
vs. Northwestern W
@ Ohio State
vs. Minnesota W
vs. MSU W
@ Rutgers
@ Purdue

They need 7 - I marked what I feel are the most likely. Coin flip on Illinois and @purdue.

Reactions: Wiedersehen

vs. Purdue
@ MSU
vs. Rutgers
vs. Illinois
@ Ohio State
vs. Minnesota
vs. MSU
@ Rutgers
@ Purdue

Wow, I like your optimism but I can't get there.

As others have said, I would like to see the whole be better than the sum of it's parts but IMO, that hasn't happen under Archie yet.

I hope you are right.

Wow, I like your optimism but I can't get there.

As others have said, I would like to see the whole be better than the sum of it's parts but IMO, that hasn't happen under Archie yet.

I hope you are right.

Id take 8-6 honestly.

Reactions: Al Bino

vs. Purdue
@ MSU
vs. Rutgers
vs. Illinois
@ Ohio State
vs. Minnesota
vs. MSU
@ Rutgers
@ Purdue

I’ll say we lose 5.

Don’t see us sweeping PU, State and Rutgers. We probably “should”, but think we lose 1-2 of those.

I doubt we go 0-4 versus UM/Iowa Think we win 1 or 2 of those. Don’t think it matters venue.

I think we lose to OSU.

Reactions: Wiedersehen
Id take 8-6 honestly.

Yep. I was a big supporter of CAM but there has not been the progression in the program for me to continue that support. I hope he can get to where we all want but I don't see it happening.

ADVERTISEMENT