ADVERTISEMENT

Last shot

channi

Junior
Gold Member
Mar 30, 2008
I believe there was basket interference by Maryland on last shot. Ball appeared to be above cylinder when slapped away. Can they review that play during game?

I felt the same way. Seemed like the refs were eager to get off the court. Maryland’s Smith’s apology was a joke. I sure hope he is penalized in some way. This behavior has to stop.

Reactions: Sassy61
I felt the same way. Seemed like the refs were eager to get off the court. Maryland’s Smith’s apology was a joke. I sure hope he is penalized in some way. This behavior has to stop.
Damage Control CYA after Jalen Smith acted like a dick after the game.

I believe there was basket interference by Maryland on last shot. Ball appeared to be above cylinder when slapped away. Can they review that play during game?
Didn't look like goaltending to me. I've looked at that play several times and am still not sure which Smith touched it first. I suppose if asked, the refs could have looked at replay, but I imagine it would have been a waste of time.

Didn't look like goaltending to me. I've looked at that play several times and am still not sure which Smith touched it first. I suppose if asked, the refs could have looked at replay, but I imagine it would have been a waste of time.
Probably not reviewable, but I think the shot was going to hit the rim again. Would like to see a 360 view from the tech center.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT