ADVERTISEMENT

Las Vegas shooting: 50 people killed in Mandalay Bay attack

Are you saying God can't change a heart? Look for instance to Michael Franzese former Capo for the Columbo Crime Family. He is a devout believer in Jesus. Look at the Apostle Paul. He was applauding the death of Christians and threw them in prison gladly. He became a devout believer in Jesus. If God can change these men then Donald Trump can be changed.

Van,
What do you think was the final straw that turned Franzese around? Do you think it was god working through internal guilt of previous actions in his life that finally turned him? What would you think his favorite section of the bible (NT) is, the one that gives him the strength to climb from his past daily? He is a true testament of overcoming past transgressions and knowing the love, I would think.

It wouldn't of mattered if it was fully auto or 1 shot one kill, 11 minutes of 7.62 can do just as much damage. Lock them in the Arms room..

Mark, I am telling that I have observed Trump closely. He is a different man. Would the Donald Trump of 10 years ago have Bible studies? Trump has them in the White House. Years ago I saw him on Dr. David Jeremiah's program. Jeremiah was preaching in NYC and Trump was in the audience. The man has changed.
Your extreme gullibility is the least surprising occurrence of the week.

Van,
What do you think was the final straw that turned Franzese around? Do you think it was god working through internal guilt of previous actions in his life that finally turned him? What would you think his favorite section of the bible (NT) is, the one that gives him the strength to climb from his past daily? He is a true testament of overcoming past transgressions and knowing the love, I would think.
Franzese had become a Christian at first for his wife and wanted to leave the Life because of her. Afterwards he went to prison and spent most of his time in the hole because the prison feared he would be killed since the mob can get to people even in prison. When he was in solitary a guard said to him, "Franzese you don't look too good." This man gave him a Bible and Michael really started to read and study the Bible. He came to realize that he had become a Christian for his wife, but needed to give his life over to the Lord. He says one of the greatest books was the book of Proverbs because it was the antithesis of Machiavelli. He found one verse very helpful in Proverbs 16:7 When a man's ways are pleasing to the LORD, He makes even his enemies to be at peace with him. He credits God for why he has not been killed.

It's mind boggling how deluded some people can be. There's a definite level of insanity here. Is this what happens when people can't face the unreality of their perceptions? They just break from reality altogether?

It will never cease to amaze me the juggling act one needs to keep the faith... The black man that was in the white house was pure evil for affording every American an avenue to health insurance, but the dude that doesnt know right from wrong, only winning and losing somehow has the backing of conservative Christians.

It will never cease to amaze me the juggling act one needs to keep the faith... The black man that was in the white house was pure evil for affording every American an avenue to health insurance, but the dude that doesnt know right from wrong, only winning and losing somehow has the backing of conservative Christians.

That says more about conservative Christians than anything else.

Franzese had become a Christian at first for his wife and wanted to leave the Life because of her. Afterwards he went to prison and spent most of his time in the hole because the prison feared he would be killed since the mob can get to people even in prison. When he was in solitary a guard said to him, "Franzese you don't look too good." This man gave him a Bible and Michael really started to read and study the Bible. He came to realize that he had become a Christian for his wife, but needed to give his life over to the Lord. He says one of the greatest books was the book of Proverbs because it was the antithesis of Machiavelli. He found one verse very helpful in Proverbs 16:7 When a man's ways are pleasing to the LORD, He makes even his enemies to be at peace with him. He credits God for why he has not been killed.

So with that particular Poverb in mind, we should keep up the good on this forum I would think. .. They'll come around.

That says more about conservative Christians than anything else.

And dont forget the "good people" of the Charlottesville rallies. How about throwing paper towels at the decimated people of Puerto Rico, you know, because brown people aren't REALLY people and he clearly had better things to do like screaming at black men for kneeling at the flag. These are all things that clearly shows he has been humbled by the many verses coming out of the Moody Bible Institute.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT