ADVERTISEMENT

@lars you see this Brenda Tracy Coug?

mcmurtry66

Hall of Famer
Mar 14, 2019
Damn!!! That Mi State coach is crazy! But boy the world didn’t do him any favors bringing her into his life. He got caught up with her big old boobs and missed the dynamite wrapped under her shirt. Read her background. That’s about the most dangerous coug on the planet.

What a nutty situation

Damn!!! That Mi State coach is crazy! But boy the world didn’t do him any favors bringing her into his life. He got caught up with her big old boobs and missed the dynamite wrapped under her shirt. Read her background. That’s about the most dangerous coug on the planet.

What a nutty situation
And you think I'M politically incorrect? lol

You too can punt away 81 million dollars for a seed dump- Sparty wanted a parachute after IU beat them in Lansing while we completed only 3 passes

Reactions: DANC
Woman has been through hell from the sounds of it. Just a ticking time bomb for a guy to get involved with. That’s what Lars and hooky would get me at 3UPPPPP
Whoa whoa whoa. Don’t blame hooky and I for your blinders. But yes we’d be at the bar just watching you try to navigate a woman over the age of 45.

Also, what’s the Harbaugh tie in here?

All in all though the MSU coach is a complete moron.

Reactions: Baller23Boogie
Whoa whoa whoa. Don’t blame hooky and I for your blinders. But yes we’d be at the bar just watching you try to navigate a woman over the age of 45.

Also, what’s the Harbaugh tie in here?

All in all though the MSU coach is a complete moron.
He definitely called the wrong play but he should also fire his recruiter

Reactions: larsIU
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT