ADVERTISEMENT

Lander quote

CAM has recruited 4 Mr. Basketball (Lander would have won it) guys in a row.... Unprecedented .... Great recruiting.... Now we gotta win.... We are gonna have 3 on the team this year... No excuses!

Reactions: tkejones
CAM has recruited 4 Mr. Basketball (Lander would have won it) guys in a row.... Unprecedented .... Great recruiting.... Now we gotta win.... We are gonna have 3 on the team this year... No excuses!
Actually Kaufman won Gatorade player of the year this year, over all the seniors and Lander. He was probably the early favorite next year. And we are allegedly a heavy favorite to get him too. 4 MBB's in a row AND Lander. If Furst doesn't mess it up.

Actually Kaufman won Gatorade player of the year this year, over all the seniors and Lander. He was probably the early favorite next year. And we are allegedly a heavy favorite to get him too. 4 MBB's in a row AND Lander. If Furst doesn't mess it up.
Correct me, but, this has never happened on any previous team?

“I want to go 2020 because I feel like Trayce is not going to stay another year, like in 2021,” Lander told us. “And I feel like if I get a hold of Trayce, I feel like we can dominate the Big Ten.”

Bring it on guys!!!! Love that attitude!!!

This quote was from awhile ago. And one I loved as well. He walks that line with cocky and confident. I love basketball players like that. The mamba mentality is in Lander. I hope we get him for 3 years.

This quote was from awhile ago. And one I loved as well. He walks that line with cocky and confident. I love basketball players like that. The mamba mentality is in Lander. I hope we get him for 3 years.
An 18 year old saying he needs to get a hold on TJD....! Love it!

ADVERTISEMENT