ADVERTISEMENT

Lander or Ivey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t forget about Lewis Jackson. You know, the guy who got arrested for dealing heroin?
Guys make mistakes, every school has them. Why hold shortcomings and mistakes against the player and the school? Incredibly disrespectful and honestly, pretty low. I'd reconsider your attacks if I were you.

Reactions: Bill4411
Guys make mistakes, every school has them. Why hold shortcomings and mistakes against the player and the school? Incredibly disrespectful and honestly, pretty low. I'd reconsider your attacks if I were you.
Mistakes? Lewis Jackson was literally selling heroin… that sh*t kills people. He’s a complete scumbag.

Swanigan at least is just a weed peddler with no self control.

Reactions: Always So Classy
I’m not here to defend Lewis but I don’t think Swanigan was dealing. He still is worth more than $1m. Regardless, I think you’d be surprised by the number of Center Grove students doing drugs
I mean a lot of people do drugs. Most people don’t deal drugs like Swanigan and Lewis. You don’t have 4 lbs of weed in your car for personal use.

If I had to guess you are in sales? Or are you a janitor?
Neither. I own a software consulting company and invest in real estate. Recently got into the online reseller world for fun.

If I had to guess you are middle management somewhere and probably in the peak of your career.

I don’t care what Purdue runs this year. They will vastly underachieve and IU will
Over achieve. IU will
Have a better record, seed, and will finish better in the tourney.

Hope you enjoyed our face plants last few decades. Shit is over, you are gonna be irrelevant again in terms of Indiana basketball, as soon as January.
Didn’t you say the exact same thing a year ago?

Reactions: B_Town_Buford
Didn’t you say the exact same thing a year ago?

I said we would be better than PU last year. Was wrong, and a coach got fired because of it. If you think Woodson will massively underachieve, then go for it. Our bad luck is up tho, and we have created a professional basketball program in 3 months.

Good luck. You will need it for the foreseeable future.

Oh and you don’t have 4 LBs of weed on you giving it to your inner circle if you are rich. LOL.

Unless you have a 165k net worth rich, then playas gonna play.

Reactions: TrojanFan004
Isaac Haas approves this message.
Trashing athletes is where I'm out. I'll gladly talk about skill and scheme and talent. But I'm not going to trash guys from either team. I'm not low enough to make fun of Haas or his sister nor any iu players. It's crossing the line. Cheers

Reactions: mathboy
Trashing athletes is where I'm out. I'll gladly talk about skill and scheme and talent. But I'm not going to trash guys from either team. I'm not low enough to make fun of Haas or his sister nor any iu players. It's crossing the line. Cheers

Isn’t Haas the player that knowingly spread STD’s to his partners? I don’t care if he’s an athlete or not, he deserves all the trashing in the world. Garbage human being.

No one made fun of Hass' sister. That's a Purdue fanboy myth. Hass did get a bunch of backlash for knowingly transmitting STDs to his partners though.

Reactions: jimmygoiu
I’m surprised you can spell Kidd.
“No one made fun of Hass' sister. That's a Purdue fanboy myth. Hass did get a bunch of backlash for knowingly transmitting STDs to his partners though.”

I wonder if he can spell “Haas”? Seems like that’s every bit as challenging for at least one poster.

Reactions: B_Town_Buford
Neither. I own a software consulting company and invest in real estate. Recently got into the online reseller world for fun.

If I had to guess you are middle management somewhere and probably in the peak of your career.
"online reseller world for fun" =Avon on eBay, or selling essential oils through Amazon? Just asking for a friend...

:cool:

Bud, just stop. Think about it Romeo was FPOY, Lander was a five *, Crean was the next RMK, Miller is going to change it around, enjoy the last 2 decades!!! Imagine saying that as a fan. You simply can't change the mindset of this group. Good luck!
You're full of sh*t. typical ..

No one said Romeo was FPOY, Lander was ranked 80th and a 4 star. No one EVER called Crean the next RMK.

Did the fat girl smegma rot your pea brain?

Who made fun of Haas' sis?

Who made fun of Haas' sis?
I guess it happened on the broilee board, because it did not happen here. Heck, I am not aware of the issue with Haas' sister. Isaac and his lying to girls about his STDs, and then spreading his disease-unforgivable. Haas' has a jury trial scheduled for July 26, 2022, for knowingly spreading the STD. Pork Chop hushed this crime up for the entire senior season, letting Haas play with zero repercussions. Haas' situation was revealed the week after the broilees got beat in the tourney. What if MSU's coach would have done the same?

Last edited:
Reactions: Victorbmyboy
I guess it happened on the broilee board, because it did not happen here. Heck, I am not aware of the issue with Haas' sister. Isaac and his lying to girls about his STDs, and then spreading his disease-unforgivable. Haas' has a jury trial scheduled for July 26, 2022, for knowingly spreading the STD. Pork Chop hushed this crime up for the entire senior season, letting Haas play with zero repercussions. Haas' situation was revealed the week after the broilees got beat in the tourney. What if MSU's coach would have done the same?
You acting like that's a Painter specific thing? How do you know there was no punishment? Or because it wasn't made public, you assume? Every school has issues.

• Haha
You acting like that's a Painter specific thing? How do you know there was no punishment? Or because it wasn't made public, you assume? Every school has issues.
Why not address Haas now?

In regards to "punishment", Haas never missed a game. There was NO mention of this issue the entire season by pork chop or any broilee official during the season. The lack of school/coach/admin reaction to the situation, none, is telling..

Why not address Haas now?

In regards to "punishment", Haas never missed a game. There was NO mention of this issue the entire season by pork chop or any broilee official during the season. The lack of school/coach/admin reaction to the situation, none, is telling..
You think schools should be discussing either active litigation and / or the medical conditions of students? Even for Purdue, that would be stupid and likely a violation of the law. You’re not very smart. And I find it telling that you wouldn’t condemn the behavior of some of our fans.

Reactions: johnboiler123
You think schools should be discussing either active litigation and / or the medical conditions of students? Even for Purdue, that would be stupid and likely a violation of the law. You’re not very smart. And I find it telling that you wouldn’t condemn the behavior of some of our fans.

You’ve said everything you’d could possibly hope to say in this one post. Bravo to you for being self-aware.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT