ADVERTISEMENT

Lander Oficially 2020

My new theory, to throw poor fpaw a bone, is that Donovan did come into town...to help evaluate the actual candidates. And he helped choose Archie. Saying something along the lines of...”he won’t win big immediately...but he’ll build a powerhouse...like I did at Florida. I struggled a little early on, but when my guys became sophomores and juniors, everything clicked. Oh, and I hope no one sees my wife and I out and about. They’ll probably make a fool of themselves on a message board.”

Or he was never in Bloomington I guess.
What I’ve heard (and what makes the most sense): Glass DID go after Donovan, they were in serious talks and were close to coming to an agreement on BD being the next IU coach.

But Donovan kept hedging . . . and, finally, Glass wouldn’t wait any longer. Which is when he moved on to Archie.

No way in hell was Donovan in town Friday morning, March 24, 2017. When those reports came out you KNEW they had to be false, because where were pics? With all the cell phones not ONE picture finds its way to social media?

Only an insider wannabe like feepaw could fall for something like that.;)

Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
This is very basic stuff. Start over and slow down this time.
Nice comeback.

I agree. It's very basic stuff. As you asked, I'll start over and slow it down for you. You claim that Archie can't recruit well. You state that you need great players to win, and that Archie fails in bringing them to Bloomington (which by itself is a ridiculous statement). Then Archie pulls in the number one ranked recruiting class in the B1G, and you state that "the foundation" is meaningless because players leave - it's all about the coach. So, winning is all about the players, except when it's all about the coach. Got it.

It's obvious you don't like CAM. Even someone else with as little intellect as you can see that. But maybe some consistency in your arguments (aside from the consistency of stating "CAM bad. He cause dumpster fire.") might help your case. Constantly contradicting yourself and moving goalposts just makes you look foolish.

What I’ve heard (and what makes the most sense): Glass DID go after Donovan, they were in serious talks and were close to coming to an agreement on BD being the next IU coach.

But Donovan kept hedging . . . and, finally, Glass wouldn’t wait any longer. Which is when he moved on to Archie.

No way in hell was Donovan in town Friday morning, March 24, 2017. When those reports came out you KNEW they had to be false, because where were pics? With all the cell phones not ONE picture finds its way to social media?

I’m sure this is closer...

If we were that close with Donovan though, and Glass either gave up or just couldn’t close it...he should have been fired on the spot.

There’s a lot you don’t know.

Nice comeback.

I agree. It's very basic stuff. As you asked, I'll start over and slow it down for you. You claim that Archie can't recruit well. You state that you need great players to win, and that Archie fails in bringing them to Bloomington (which by itself is a ridiculous statement). Then Archie pulls in the number one ranked recruiting class in the B1G, and you state that "the foundation" is meaningless because players leave - it's all about the coach. So, winning is all about the players, except when it's all about the coach. Got it.

It's obvious you don't like CAM. Even someone else with as little intellect as you can see that. But maybe some consistency in your arguments (aside from the consistency of stating "CAM bad. He cause dumpster fire.") might help your case. Constantly contradicting yourself and moving goalposts just makes you look foolish.
It’s a good class not great. It has one really good player and 3 role players.

He finished 6th then 9th now 11th in the Big Ten. There’s just nothing really to be excited about if you take the crimson glasses off.

He finished 6th then 9th now 11th in the Big Ten. There’s just nothing really to be excited about if you take the crimson glasses off.
You're painting yourself into a very small corner, but that's where dunces belong.

Reactions: speroni and MrBing

Then what is Michigan’s class that you spoke so highly of?

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
There’s a lot you don’t know.
I sure as hell knew he wasn’t here Friday morning, March 24, 2017. Nor was I gleefully on thIs forum like a 5th grade girl so excited about telling everyone that you were about to pee your panties:

I've been waiting all afternoon to post this because I wanted to be 100% sure. I got a text this morning about it and admittedly I thought it was a rumor at first. I've been waiting to make sure its 100% before posting.
I can say with 100% confidence that Billy and his wife were in Bloomington this morning.
I don't see any scenario where he and his wife come to town and he doesn't take the job. It's happening!!!

Nice comeback.

This guy who "can't recruit" has the #1 class in the BIG coming in.

Great news for the Hoosiers. Also lets Lander avoid the monster '22 draft if he's as good as advertised and goes pro after a year.

You guys are gonna have a nice in and out game with the guards and TJD this coming season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT