ADVERTISEMENT

Lady Gaga kicked Ass

While it is hard to condone her supporting either of the 2 parties that form our evil govt. she is so easy to like. I wonder what she thinks of all the money the US Govt. started giving to to Saudi under Obama to kill civilians including kids.

She needs to join up with Metallica permanently. That was really impressive when she played with them a few years back in the music awards, I believe. It would be a helluva tour to go see if it were to ever happened.

Reactions: bigmac76
While it is hard to condone her supporting either of the 2 parties that form our evil govt. she is so easy to like. I wonder what she thinks of all the money the US Govt. started giving to to Saudi under Obama to kill civilians including kids.

She needs to join up with Metallica permanently. That was really impressive when she played with them a few years back in the music awards, I believe. It would be a helluva tour to go see if it were to ever happened.

We don't give any funding to Saudi Arabia. They're a cash customer.

Lady Gaga and Metallica was very good.

I am impressed by the fact that she didn't try to grandstand and "make the Song her own" and turn it into a 3 minute Broadway Production that detracted from the Event. In my mind this rates right up there with the Whitney Houston Super Bowl Performance years ago.

I am impressed by the fact that she didn't try to grandstand and "make the Song her own" and turn it into a 3 minute Broadway Production that detracted from the Event. In my mind this rates right up there with the Whitney Houston Super Bowl Performance years ago.
Even though it was lip-synced. The SB didn't want to take any chances given the backdrop of the Gulf War going on. But it was her singing it, of course.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT