ADVERTISEMENT

Kyle Schwarber is a free agent...

ptrich

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Nov 2, 2001
Most of you have probably seen that the Cubs declined to offer him a contract, making him a free agent. He's not considered a good left fielder, so it will be interesting to see where he ends up at, and he WILL be signed by some team.

Most of you have probably seen that the Cubs declined to offer him a contract, making him a free agent. He's not considered a good left fielder, so it will be interesting to see where he ends up at, and he WILL be signed by some team.
I thought he'd be a hitter, but it just never happened. I aso wonder where he ends up, given that he can't really play a position well.

I thought he'd be a hitter, but it just never happened. I aso wonder where he ends up, given that he can't really play a position well.
It wouldn't surprise me one bit if he goes to an AL team where they have the DH. I'm guessing that is where he will get the most attention.

Last edited:
It wouldn't surprise me one bit if he goes to an AL team where they have the DH. I guessing that is where he will get the most attention.
I hope so. It's good pub for the program when one of our guys is in the news or on a highlight loop.

Come on, Red Sox! We need a DH!

Best Wished to Schwarbs...what a great guy.

Hopefully he ends up as a DH somewhere we can see him often.

ADVERTISEMENT