ADVERTISEMENT

Kushner: the economy will be rocking by July

82hoosier

All-American
Sep 7, 2001
Meanwhile Trump and his daughter are pimping Mexican beans and Peter Navarro is saying that Dr. Fauci should'nt be trusted.

The governor of Georgia now it says that local officials did not order people to wear masks. Covid deaths are now projected to be over 200,000 by election day.

Trump now wants to move the GOP convention outdoors in Jacksonville Florida. It will be a year to the day that hurricane Dorian was bearing down on the east coast of Florida.

The Governor of Oklahoma now has covid but thinks that it should be people's choice regarding whether they wear a mask.

Arizona is ordering refrigerated trucks because there morgues are filled.

That was yesterday's news. I wonder what we are in for today.

Some good news...My portfolio grew substantially yesterday...You see what you want to see!!!

Some good news...My portfolio grew substantially yesterday...You see what you want to see!!!
I see Intensive care units filling up in Florida. Also learned yesterday that a friend's sister passed away from covid

Mine too, but guess what? Many are struggling to just pay bills never mind their portfolios. We have to get more people participating in the success of this country. Not just the top 5 percent.

End the globalization of the American economy. nationalism is the way to do that

I see Intensive care units filling up in Florida. Also learned yesterday that a friend's sister passed away from covid
Meanwhile...

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-covid-19-science-war_n_5f0f550ec5b65426947a72d4

At a roundtable at Louisiana State University on Tuesday, Vice President Mike Pence paused to make what he clearly felt was a vital point.

“To be very clear,” he said, “we don’t want CDC guidance to be a reason why people don’t reopen their schools.”

In other words, schools and universities, which the Trump administration is pushing to rapidly reopen despite surging coronavirus infections in many states, need not heed the advice of scientists at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the nation’s premier public health agency, as they reopen amid an ongoing pandemic that has killed more than 136,000 people in the U.S.

Reactions: 82hoosier
Meanwhile...

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-covid-19-science-war_n_5f0f550ec5b65426947a72d4

At a roundtable at Louisiana State University on Tuesday, Vice President Mike Pence paused to make what he clearly felt was a vital point.

“To be very clear,” he said, “we don’t want CDC guidance to be a reason why people don’t reopen their schools.”

In other words, schools and universities, which the Trump administration is pushing to rapidly reopen despite surging coronavirus infections in many states, need not heed the advice of scientists at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the nation’s premier public health agency, as they reopen amid an ongoing pandemic that has killed more than 136,000 people in the U.S.
Pence relies on a higher authority...Mother.

Reactions: StelioKantos
Meanwhile Trump and his daughter are pimping Mexican beans and Peter Navarro is saying that Dr. Fauci should'nt be trusted.

The governor of Georgia now it says that local officials did not order people to wear masks. Covid deaths are now projected to be over 200,000 by election day.

Trump now wants to move the GOP convention outdoors in Jacksonville Florida. It will be a year to the day that hurricane Dorian was bearing down on the east coast of Florida.

The Governor of Oklahoma now has covid but thinks that it should be people's choice regarding whether they wear a mask.

You sound like you’re tired of winning. You must hate America.

The Goya beans promotion yesterday at the Resolute Desk by the White House's resident nutcase was disgraceful. He makes a mockery of the presidency every day and he's a national embarrassment. I feel like he's taken my country away and I want it back.

It’s a company started by a Hispanic immigrant. The bean pimp show yesterday proves they aren’t racist or anti immigration. And Lincoln was a republican *mic drop*

Reactions: Bowlmania
50 million Americans have filed for unemployment during the pandemic. I'm sure most of them don't even know what a portfolio is. Food banks are being pushed to the brink as our country muddles through its biggest crisis since World War II. But I'm thrilled for you that you're fat and happy.

50 million Americans have filed for unemployment during the pandemic. I'm sure most of them don't even know what a portfolio is. Food banks are being pushed to the brink as our country muddles through its biggest crisis since World War II. But I'm thrilled for you that you're fat and happy.

i don’t know why you’re snippy about anything.

you’re getting exactly what you’re masters want, trump out of office. That’s what all this hysteria has been about. If you disagree with that tactic vote red or independent , if not you condone it

That’s true American exceptionalism. I’m doing exceptional, so piss on everyone else.

i don’t know why you’re snippy about anything.

you’re getting exactly what you’re masters want, trump out of office. That’s what all this hysteria has been about. If you disagree with that tactic vote red or independent , if not you condone it

It really is amazing. I promise you that once the election is over this whole thing will become a big nothing burger immediately.

It really is amazing. I promise you that once the election is over this whole thing will become a big nothing burger immediately.

It could possibly be the nothingburger here that it is in some other countries now but nearly 63 million Americans thought it was a good idea to vote for a goddamn moron who doesn’t care about anything other than himself.

Reactions: largemouth
How old was she? How fat was she? What ailments did she have?

She had significant comorbidity problems with weight and diabetes. I know she also had significant mental health problems but I don't know where they began or ended. I believed she was in her 50s and I met her in 1998. With the benefit of hindsight she was a poster child for someone to be picked off early by covid-19. She had lived with her big brother for at least five or six years.

And she was especially screwed if she was exposed to people who said you can't make me wear a mask.

No comment about the economy rocking by July? Or this will be largely behind us by Memorial Day? Or I want to see the church has filled on Easter Sunday? Or that the White House has everything under control and always has?

Last edited:
Reactions: largemouth
Meanwhile...

And today, WH press Secretary said, "The science should not stand in the way of this,” she added, saying it is "perfectly safe" to fully reopen all classrooms.

"Science should not stand in the way" should replace MAGA as Trump's go-to soundbite.

Reactions: TommyCracker

Crazy, ignorant, incompetent and corrupt. Incompetent above all else. And that's enough for a relatively close election.

Exactly what was your source for the headline of your post?

She had significant comorbidity problems with weight and diabetes. I know she also had significant mental health problems but I don't know where they began or ended. I believed she was in her 50s and I met her in 1998. With the benefit of hindsight she was a poster child for someone to be picked off early by covid-19. She had lived with her big brother for at least five or six years.

And she was especially screwed if she was exposed to people who said you can't make me wear a mask.

No comment about the economy rocking by July? Or this will be largely behind us by Memorial Day? Or I want to see the church has filled on Easter Sunday? Or that the White House has everything under control and always has?

sucks....sounds like she didn’t/couldn’t take proper care of herself....that’ll have consequences eventually

nobody is handling this well, White House included. What’s to say that hasn’t already been said?

And today, WH press Secretary said, "The science should not stand in the way of this,” she added, saying it is "perfectly safe" to fully reopen all classrooms.

"Science should not stand in the way" should replace MAGA as Trump's go-to soundbite.

Says the party that believes there are more than 2 genders.

Reactions: ribbont

A friend of mine's kid died while driving. What's your point? Should we stop driving?

Last edited:

Wow! I didnt realise that the US was such a 3rd World country now -- sounds like Nicaragua? No proper running water? I don't know how you guys survive? No proper running water before Trump?
Thank god for Trump.

Maybe I have been too harsh on him. I guess I need to take all my tropical disease shots before I return? Yellow Fever, rabies, cholera, meningitis and polio?

It’s a company started by a Hispanic immigrant. The bean pimp show yesterday proves they aren’t racist or anti immigration. And Lincoln was a republican *mic drop*

I think the founders of Goya are actually European from Spain.

It's the warcry mantra of this ridiculous Administration...

ADVERTISEMENT