ADVERTISEMENT

Kudos, Hoosiers!

LetsGoRed!

Benchwarmer
Jan 14, 2004
It took a few days for me to come back and congratulate the spirited fans on this board for the defensive beat down your boys put on Bucky Saturday. I came away extremely humbled and very impressed with your team. I can't think of a conference foe I'd rather root for more than Indiana to win a B1G FB Championship. I only hope you're granted that opportunity? Congrats on a fantastic season... Go Hoosiers!

It took a few days for me to come back and congratulate the spirited fans on this board for the defensive beat down your boys put on Bucky Saturday. I came away extremely humbled and very impressed with your team. I can't think of a conference foe I'd rather root for more than Indiana to win a B1G FB Championship. I only hope you're granted that opportunity? Congrats on a fantastic season... Go Hoosiers!

You likely haven't paid a lot of attention to IU FB over the years, and I wouldn't expect you to have. IU beating a quality opponent like Wisky on the the defensives side of the ledger is particularly satisfying and encouraging, IU has scored a lot of points for a lot of years but the D was an issue.

I will continue to pick on Barry, but good luck in whatever comes next in this wacky season.

Reactions: LetsGoRed!
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT