ADVERTISEMENT

KU game ticket prices.

Cavanagh

Hall of Famer
Mar 1, 2012
Lawd have mercy. I just sold 3 tickets for $640 a pop before fees on StubHub for row 40… row freaking 40!!! Get your pocketbook out for this one, but I would recommend waiting till the mini series tickets hit the market. That should drop prices a bit.

• Sad
Reactions: hookyIU1990
Lawd have mercy. I just sold 3 tickets for $640 a pop before fees on StubHub for row 40… row freaking 40!!! Get your pocketbook out for this one, but I would recommend waiting till the mini series tickets hit the market. That should drop prices a bit.
I hope they went to IU Fans! Hate to have a bunch of Kansas fans at the game

you sold your tix to a KU fan?

you sold your tix to a KU fan?
I hope they went to IU Fans! Hate to have a bunch of Kansas fans at the game
You do realize there are 100s in this case there will be thousands of tickets available for purchase on StubHub for every single IU home game right? You also realize 95% of tickets purchased are by IU fans. If people like me didn’t sell tickets online how the F do you think IU fans would be able to buy tickets if the weren’t season ticket holders? They are literally sold out.

You do realize there are 100s in this case there will be thousands of tickets available for purchase on StubHub for every single IU home game right? You also realize 95% of tickets purchased are by IU fans. If people like me didn’t sell tickets online how the F do you think IU fans would be able to buy tickets if the weren’t season ticket holders? They are literally sold out.
I would've bought them for face value... just saying! 😉

I doubt 95% are purchased by IU fans. There are other places to sell to minimize/eliminate the sale to non-Hoosier fans

This is the game I want to take my son to this year, but I cannot justify spending that kind of cash for a regular season game in December. And I won't sit above row 15. If I did not have to buy plane tickets to make the game, I'd buy the day of when prices drop. Would love to be in the hall for this one. It will be electric. I recall last year when we were cruising around Kirkwood pre-game prior to the OSU game, I told my dad this is the most buzz around a regular game I had felt since I was at school there in the 90's. I hope Woody can keep it rolling this year and continue to build us back and be better every year. This game would be a signature win for sure. Lord knows they whipped our ass at the Phog.

Reactions: bawlmer
So I could go to Taylor Swift if I sold my Row 10 ticket? Hmmmm

This is the game I want to take my son to this year, but I cannot justify spending that kind of cash for a regular season game in December. And I won't sit above row 15. If I did not have to buy plane tickets to make the game, I'd buy the day of when prices drop. Would love to be in the hall for this one. It will be electric. I recall last year when we were cruising around Kirkwood pre-game prior to the OSU game, I told my dad this is the most buzz around a regular game I had felt since I was at school there in the 90's. I hope Woody can keep it rolling this year and continue to build us back and be better every year. This game would be a signature win for sure. Lord knows they whipped our ass at the Phog.
They should hold a tryout for the students that get Tiks behind one basketball goal. They need to be nuts the entire game. This being no students game has me a tad concerned on electricity level. Old people suck. Stand up old people!!! I got told to sit down by the guys in the front row last year. Didn't do it!!!

Reactions: aajohn2000
They should hold a tryout for the students that get Tiks behind one basketball goal. They need to be nuts the entire game. This being no students game has me a tad concerned on electricity level. Old people suck. Stand up old people!!! I got told to sit down by the guys in the front row last year. Didn't do it!!!
True dat. If I were still a student, I'd be partying once finals ended all the way through the game and then leave for Christmas break on Saturday. Hoping that's what many smart party hardy students do.

It’s a shame they didn’t let students have tickets to the game! I’m afraid there will be a lot of ku fans at the game. Too many ticket holders buying mini-series just to sell them at a big profit

They'll be lowering they're head from up there to see the scoreboard ..
But good for you...I turned good coin on concert tix.Back in the day..
I use to be friends with Mike Damone..(Fast Times At Ridgemont High)

Reactions: Cavanagh
I don't think I've ever heard her sing (she does sing right)? I have seen her commercials though. Moderately entertaining.
Millions of people find her pretty darn entertaining.

You are right, could be higher. I have 30 tickets to the KU game, yes it is about money. Pays for my seats and then some. Not a bad business model ey?
Any good sales going on at Cavanaugh's Ticket Buffet?

No idea what that means, don't post political shit here.
Da **** are you talking about?

You said you have tickets for KU game..

So i asked, "Any good sales at the Cavanagh Tucket Buffet"--How the hell you get something political out of that? Cavanuagh is your "name", right?

"Cavanagh Ticket BUFFET----:---Buffets have a large of variety of stuff to choose from. You said you had 30 tickets.. Lots of tickets>>>Buffet.....

Sheesh, dude.

Da **** are you talking about?

You said you have tickets for KU game..

So i asked, "Any good sales at the Cavanagh Tucket Buffet"--How the hell you get something political out of that? Cavanuagh is your "name", right?

"Cavanagh Ticket BUFFET----:---Buffets have a large of variety of stuff to choose from. You said you had 30 tickets.. Lots of tickets>>>Buffet.....

Sheesh, dude.
I deleted the most that you referenced the political stuff. Don’t post it here.

I doubt 95% are purchased by IU fans. There are other places to sell to minimize/eliminate the sale to non-Hoosier fans
I get to see who I transfer to (email). This guy owns a construction business in Carmel. God bless America. Hoosiers helping hoosiers is how I see it :)

Only the ones that own construction business or are wealthy. Most of them could easlly afford season tickets
Afford the money? Yes. Afford the drive down and back on week day games? Maybe not, depends on work schedule, maybe they have kids that are involved in sports… try and get all that in makes it extremely hard to do so they end up selling the tix they can’t go to…. And you end up with Cav2.0, which wouldn’t be bad

Only the ones that own construction business or are wealthy. Most of them could easlly afford season tickets
Afford the money? Yes. Afford the drive down and back on week day games? Maybe not, depends on work schedule, maybe they have kids that are involved in sports… try and get all that in makes it extremely hard to do so they end up selling the tix they can’t go to…. And you end up with Cav2.0, which wouldn’t be bad

IU litterally partners with ticket sites. StubHub last year seatgeek this year. Season ticket holders have an option to sell the tickets on the IU website.

Reactions: hookyIU1990
I wouldn't see a game at the hall if it were not for ticket resellers.

For those that donate to accumulate enough points to buy season tix and make the drive for every game
George C Scott America GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT