ADVERTISEMENT

Kids today...

sglowrider

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
Tiny Red Dot

The expression on his face is priceless. He then tries to cover up the bald patch!!
lol.gif
lol.gif

Once it's on the interwebz, its there forever. So this kid hasn't got a hope in hell in getting recruited in like six years time.

Reactions: snowling
At least he is playing basketball and not that sport called soccer which is being shoved down our throats.
Sports is similar to religion. If you don't like one, you can either change the channel or try playing another - whatever suits your fancy. Basically all the same thing - grown men/women chasing balls.

And just like religion, there are plenty out there; just some balls are bigger or of different colours or shapes otherwise ... Just folks chasing it or the other side stopping you from getting it.

Not much difference at the end of the day. Same basic premise.

Sports is similar to religion. If you don't like one, you can either change the channel or try playing another - whatever suits your fancy. Basically all the same thing - grown men/women chasing balls.

And just like religion, there are plenty out there; just some balls are bigger or of different colours or shapes otherwise ... Just folks chasing it or the other side stopping you from getting it.

Not much difference at the end of the day. Same basic premise.
None of that means anything if Jesus really did rise from the grave. Christianity rises and falls with the resurrection. Paul said so in 1 Corinthians 15. Now, I was just funnin with soccer fans in my last post. If they like it, bless em. Even though I would not start a riot like in the video I posted, I can't sit through a soccer match.

None of that means anything if Jesus really did rise from the grave. Christianity rises and falls with the resurrection. Paul said so in 1 Corinthians 15. Now, I was just funnin with soccer fans in my last post. If they like it, bless em. Even though I would not start a riot like in the video I posted, I can't sit through a soccer match.

Like I said, just like sports..

Would you please STFU ..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT