ADVERTISEMENT

Khristian Lander

Nope, you mentioned it to me when I busted you about your ignorance of the ‘81 team. It’s how I knew you were such a fraud and it’s what caused you to melt down and start stalking me. Are you whining and crying again? We’re all laughing at you. Rent free.
Have you no dignity? You live as a fraud and lie constantly. Seriously, how do you live with yourself? However you manage living with yourself, you do provide us with some good comic relief. At least you have that going for you, which is nice, I guess. :)

That pesky search feature on this site that you hate because it exposes you in many ways, but it proves the only time I mentioned my QBA major was in response to Mary: https://indiana.forums.rivals.com/search/1477616/?q=QBA&o=date&c[node]=32&c[user][0]=542

Last edited:
Reactions: MrBing
Have you no dignity?

No, he doesn't.

I mean, my God, the dude/gal has had HOW many usernames on this board?

You live as a fraud and lie constantly.

Yep - pretty much Ordy's Modus Operandi

Seriously, how do you live with yourself?

In his mother 's basement.
th

However you manage living with yourself, you do provide us with some good comic relief. A

th

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Have you no dignity? You live as a fraud and lie constantly. Seriously, how do you live with yourself? However you manage living with yourself, you do provide us with some good comic relief. At least you have that going for you, which is nice, I guess. :)

That pesky search feature on this site that you hate because it exposes you in many ways, but it proves the only time I mentioned my QBA major was in response to Mary: https://indiana.forums.rivals.com/search/1477616/?q=QBA&o=date&c[node]=32&c[user][0]=542
We’re laughing at your continued emotional outbursts, Connie. You mentioned QBA to someone recently. Do a search and you’ll see. You constantly whine and cry over an internet message forum. We point and laugh. All of us. But only I live, rent free, in your head.

No, he doesn't.

I mean, my God, the dude/gal has had HOW many usernames on this board?

Yep - pretty much Ordy's Modus Operandi

In his mother 's basement.
th

th
Tas stalks because he can’t talk IU basketball and that makes him feel inferior. Rent free.

We’re laughing at your continued emotional outbursts, Connie. You mentioned QBA to someone recently. Do a search and you’ll see. You constantly whine and cry over an internet message forum. We point and laugh. All of us. But only I live, rent free, in your head.
LOL! Search complete, proving you're liar once again: https://indiana.forums.rivals.com/search/1477616/?q=QBA&o=date&c[node]=32&c[user][0]=542

I'm serious, how do you live with yourself? Dishonest and dishonorable is no way to live a life, but you're doing it. Pathetic, but hilarious as hell to me. It's like a Jerry Springer show and you're standing there wearing a wife beater t-shirt thinking you're smart or something . . .

LOL! Search complete, proving you're liar once again: https://indiana.forums.rivals.com/search/1477616/?q=QBA&o=date&c[node]=32&c[user][0]=542

I'm serious, how do you live with yourself? Dishonest and dishonorable is no way to live a life, but you're doing it. Pathetic, but hilarious as hell to me. It's like a Jerry Springer show and you're standing there wearing a wife beater t-shirt thinking you're smart or something . . .
Like I said, you mentioned this a few weeks ago. Go look for it, idiot. That you keep lying about it makes you even slimier than you already have proved you are. That you keep whining and crying like a cowardly child is hilarious, especially when you’ve admitted that you’re upset because someone disagrees with your ignorant opinion on an Internet forum. You lied about the ‘81 team, I busted you on it, and you’ve been throwing a tantrum about it ever since. We’re just going to keep laughing at you. And I’ll keep living rent free in your empty, intimidated head.

Like I said, you mentioned this a few weeks ago. Go look for it, idiot. That you keep lying about it makes you even slimier than you already have proved you are. That you keep whining and crying like a cowardly child is hilarious, especially when you’ve admitted that you’re upset because someone disagrees with your ignorant opinion on an Internet forum. You lied about the ‘81 team, I busted you on it, and you’ve been throwing a tantrum about it ever since. We’re just going to keep laughing at you. And I’ll keep living rent free in your empty, intimidated head.
You truly are dumber than a bag of hammers. I just linked the search results proving you're a liar, as I've linked several other links proving you're a liar. You know you've been caught lying as you've been caught lying hundreds of times under your current handle and previous handles, but you persist. It's incredibly funny and I'll laugh at you now and when you're banned and when you come back with yet another name. LOL! Now I'm grilling a couple of ribeyes for dinner - I have no more time to laugh at you. Have the last word, Mary, I know you will. ;)

You truly are dumber than a bag of hammers. I just linked the search results proving you're a liar, as I've linked several other links proving you're a liar. You know you've been caught lying as you've been caught lying hundreds of times under your current handle and previous handles, but you persist. It's incredibly funny and I'll laugh at you now and when you're banned and when you come back with yet another name. LOL! Now I'm grilling a couple of ribeyes for dinner - I have no more time to laugh at you. Have the last word, Mary, I know you will. ;)
It proved nothing, just like your stalking posts before have proved nothing. You posted this a few weeks ago, you idiot. Are you really that stupid or is this just more of your emotional instability? You whine and cry like a child because you can’t keep up on an internet message board. Think about how small that makes you. I love how intimidated you are by me. You’d melt in person. Rent free.

I stalk no one, illiterate troll. Funny that you’d raise the topic of a gelding. Shows where your limited intellect resides. Just another fool whom I own.

You're only here because you've no life in the real world. Own that - it's all that you do.

Y Have the last word, Mary, I know you will. ;)

It proved nothing, just like your stalking posts before have proved nothing. You posted this a few weeks ago, you idiot. Are you really that stupid or is this just more of your emotional instability? You whine and cry like a child because you can’t keep up on an internet message board. Think about how small that makes you. I love how intimidated you are by me. You’d melt in person. Rent free.

On cue . . . never fails.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
If you all would put 3 posters (we all know who they are), this board would be instantly and infinitely better. It works

You weren't even part of this discussion - yet you weren't trolling? ROFLMAO.

YDS
Better look back at the thread, since you’re the one who started the stalking, like always. This makes you look even dumber. Love that I live in your head, rent free. It’s like having a pet pigeon. Lol

Better look back at the thread, since you’re the one who started the stalking, like always. This makes you look even dumber. Love that I live in your head, rent free. It’s like having a pet pigeon. Lol
Everyone know who the stalker . . .eh, WANNABE stalker is.

Need to get out of the basement, Ordy.

Everyone know who the stalker . . .eh, WANNABE stalker is.

Need to get out of the basement, Ordy.
Look back in the thread, Tas. You resumed your stalking, just like we all know you did. Amazing that you’re so stupid to not realize it, but that’s you. And your rent free head isn’t a “basement”, unless we’re considering your intellect. Rent free. Forever.

So, let me get this straight:

1. Ordy mentions that you brought up your QBA to him in a post.
2. You respond that the only post you made about it was to PranksterMary.
3. Ordy says you are wrong.
4. You provide the search results that show exactly what you said. For the sake of clarity, the only mention of QBA by you was on June 6, 2019, in response to...wait for it...PranksterMary.
5. Ordy is still trying to deny this fact, which is there in black and white.

Is that about the size of it? What a dishonest douchebag. :D

So, let me get this straight:

1. Ordy mentions that you brought up your QBA to him in a post.
2. You respond that the only post you made about it was to PranksterMary.
3. Ordy says you are wrong.
4. You provide the search results that show exactly what you said. For the sake of clarity, the only mention of QBA by you was on June 6, 2019, in response to...wait for it...PranksterMary.
5. Ordy is still trying to deny this fact, which is there in black and white.

Is that about the size of it? What a dishonest douchebag. :D

So how could Birnk403 - who registered on the board Nov 17, 2019 - even know about what was said to Prankster Mary?

Because she's Ordfan, THAT'S why!

So how could Birnk403 - who registered on the board Nov 17, 2019 - even know about what was said to Prankster Mary?

Because she's Ordfan, THAT'S why!
Nope. Aloha was too dumb to recall that he mentioned his alleged degree on this board to another poster a few weeks ago. It’s out there and he knows it. So, no, you’re still dumb enough to keep stalking like the coward you are. At least bulk admitted he was afraid and tapped out a week or two ago after he fell apart here. Rent free, forever.

Nope. Aloha was too dumb to recall that he mentioned his alleged degree on this board to another poster a few weeks ago. It’s out there and he knows it. So, no, you’re still dumb enough to keep stalking like the coward you are. At least bulk admitted he was afraid and tapped out a week or two ago after he fell apart here. Rent free, forever.

Just typed “QBA” in the search filter for the hell of it and the last time the letters QBA were typed consecutively on this forum prior to this thread was on June 25, 2019 (by Aloha), 5 months before you created yet another username.

Just typed “QBA” in the search filter for the hell of it and the last time the letters QBA were typed consecutively on this forum prior to this thread was on June 25, 2019 (by Aloha), 5 months before you created yet another username.
No, he shared it with another poster in the last few weeks. If you can’t find it, it’s because he deleted it. Still pretending you’re a coach? Lol

Keep denying, Ordy. We all know better.
do-you-really-v58k1f.jpg

Keep denying, Ordy. We all know better.
do-you-really-v58k1f.jpg
We all know you’re a stalker who can’t talk IU hoops. And we all know I live, rent free, in your head. Thanks for continuing to confirm it with every one of your desperate posts. Rent free. Forever.

Considering his goal is to troll by posing people off and derailing threads, he wins by others responding to him.
You’ll have to congratulate Tas and Aloha for that. They’re the ones who trolled this thread. Review it and it’s unquestioned fact.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT