ADVERTISEMENT

Khristian Lander

Uh-huh . . . sure you don’t. :rolleyes:

Latest go-to lines about 'living in people's heads' and being 'followed around' are just misdirection - reality is that everyone is living in his and he's the one displaying clinical obsession. Banned some twenty+ times but not able to stay away? Stay tuned for the shallow pretense of innocence and hackneyed recrimination.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Latest go-to lines about 'living in people's heads' and being 'followed around' are just misdirection - reality is that everyone is living in his and he's the one displaying clinical obsession. Banned some twenty+ times but not able to stay away? Stay tuned for the shallow pretense of innocence and hackneyed recrimination.
Blah, blah, blah. Another illiterate stalker.

The insecure stalker is back! Who’s surprised! Thanks for admitting I live, rent free, in your head. It’s fantastic to have so much room!

The only reason you have "so much room!" is because you are a very small person and you prove it every time you post.

The only reason you have "so much room!" is because you are a very small person and you prove it every time you post.
Go away, troll. I’m here to talk IU basketball. Since that never seems to be your purpose, why are you here?

Says the emotionally unstable troll whom I intimidate to the point where you melt down. Please stop whining and crying over an Internet fan forum.
If I whine and cry, it'll be the first time. I only laugh at your posts. Until you admit that you've been here many times under several names, as has been proven and everyone knows, you're nothing more than a cowardly fraud and troll-boi. Even if you admitted it, you'd still be a troll-boi to laugh at, but at least you'd be a somewhat honest troll-boi.

Reactions: MrBing
Hey guys, we’re on the same team. You guys are beating the crap out of each other. “Like I’m playin’ cards with my brother’s kids.”

Reactions: RunninRichie
I apologize if I offended anyone. That’s not a personal attack, I don’t even know you guys. It’s just that every time you guys start arguing I think of this clip from this movie. Once again I’m sorry if I’ve offended anyone.

If I whine and cry, it'll be the first time. I only laugh at your posts. Until you admit that you've been here many times under several names, as has been proven and everyone knows, you're nothing more than a cowardly fraud and troll-boi. Even if you admitted it, you'd still be a troll-boi to laugh at, but at least you'd be a somewhat honest troll-boi.
Stop whining and crying, troll boy. That’s what we’re all laughing at. Rent free.

Basement, stoner. Nobody cares what you say or do.
Are you looking in the mirror AGAIN??

denial-meme.jpg

Stop whining and crying, troll boy. That’s what we’re all laughing at. Rent free.
"We're?" You're hilarious, troll-boi. Here's where I could use one of those emoji things to indicate how much I laugh at you, but they don't do it justice. Hilarious!

What's also hilarious is that you always have to have the last post in any exchange under all your handles. Have at it. It'll give me another chuckle.

Reactions: MrBing
"We're?" You're hilarious, troll-boi. Here's where I could use one of those emoji things to indicate how much I laugh at you, but they don't do it justice. Hilarious!

What's also hilarious is that you always have to have the last post in any exchange under all your handles. Have at it. It'll give me another chuckle.
no u

Yes, “we’re” all laughing at your hyper-emotional response to any and all who disagree with you on an internet message forum. You’re a whiner and you cry at a moments notice, to both our bewilderment and amusement. That you continue to stalk me only speaks to your desperation and insecurity. That I continue to intimidate you speaks to how weak you are. Rent free.

#OrdyGonnaOrdy
Says the stalker who still can’t talk IU hoops. Not even a little. That must suck for you to be that uninformed, especially since you were so badly wrong this past year. And, no, I’m not “Ordy”. I do, however, continue to live, rent free, in your head.

Yes, “we’re” all laughing at your hyper-emotional response to any and all who disagree with you on an internet message forum. You’re a whiner and you cry at a moments notice, to both our bewilderment and amusement. That you continue to stalk me only speaks to your desperation and insecurity. That I continue to intimidate you speaks to how weak you are. Rent free.
OK, I'll do the emoji thing because you bore me. :rolleyes::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:):):):):):):):D:D:D:rolleyes:

Says the stalker who still can’t talk IU hoops. Not even a little. That must suck for you to be that uninformed, especially since you were so badly wrong this past year. And, no, I’m not “Ordy”. I do, however, continue to live, rent free, in your head.
Final interaction with you until the next time I want to poke you for a few laughs - I actually don't know for a fact that you're Ordy because I don't remember much about him. I assume you probably are Ordy too, but it is an undeniable fact that you were PranksterMary. It's not even debatable, and the fact that you deny it is why you are a cowardly fraud and troll-boi. So keep on being you, Mary. WE will keep on marveling at your lack of integrity and cowardly nature.

Reactions: jimmygoiu
OK, I'll do the emoji thing because you bore me. :rolleyes::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:):):):):):):):D:D:D:rolleyes:
You’re at your intellectual peak here. You’re an emotionally unstable stalker who invites me to live rent free in his head and whines and cries regularly, but at least you’ve managed to demonstrate one area of competency . . . you’re able to work the emoji option. Good job, Connie. Your alleged QBA degree finally paid off! Lol

Final interaction with you until the next time I want to poke you for a few laughs - I actually don't know for a fact that you're Ordy because I don't remember much about him. I assume you probably are Ordy too, but it is an undeniable fact that you were PranksterMary. It's not even debatable, and the fact that you deny it is why you are a cowardly fraud and troll-boi. So keep on being you, Mary. WE will keep on marveling at your lack of integrity and cowardly nature.
I love how my intimidation of you makes you whine and cry so insecurely. You’re a walking meltdown, and we’re all entertained when you do your “child throws a fit at the grocery store” routine. We’ll continue to point and laugh at you while feeling pity toward your long suffering parents. Rent free. Forever.

You’re at your intellectual peak here. You’re an emotionally unstable stalker who invites me to live rent free in his head and whines and cries regularly, but at least you’ve managed to demonstrate one area of competency . . . you’re able to work the emoji option. Good job, Connie. Your alleged QBA degree finally paid off! Lol
More proof that you're Mary. I told Mary that I had a QBA major, which I do, long before you allegedly joined this forum and claimed to have never been here before. You really are dumber than a bag of hammers as I told you when you posted as Mary and after you've posted under your current handle. I honestly don't understand how you don't slink away in shame. I just can't relate to your lack of integrity and courage. You must be a really insecure person in a desperate search for some sort of validation. Well - you make me laugh, so you're not completely worthless. Carry on, little troll-boi! Make me laugh some more by denying who you are. ;)

Go Ordy Go

More proof that you're Mary. I told Mary that I had a QBA major, which I do, long before you allegedly joined this forum and claimed to have never been here before. You really are dumber than a bag of hammers as I told you when you posted as Mary and after you've posted under your current handle. I honestly don't understand how you don't slink away in shame. I just can't relate to your lack of integrity and courage. You must be a really insecure person in a desperate search for some sort of validation. Well - you make me laugh, so you're not completely worthless. Carry on, little troll-boi! Make me laugh some more by denying who you are. ;)
Nope, you mentioned it to me when I busted you about your ignorance of the ‘81 team. It’s how I knew you were such a fraud and it’s what caused you to melt down and start stalking me. Are you whining and crying again? We’re all laughing at you. Rent free.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT