ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky cheerleaders.

Jssanto

All-Big Ten
Feb 15, 2019
New Orleans
It is hard to make this stuff up. Now it is the coaches of the Kentucky cheerleaders who are all fired. Public nudity and hazing seem the biggest issues

Read the article in the Lexington paper... coach's reponses goes something like this: "Uh, yeah, we knew about it... but... Uhhh.. you know... Uh?" Some on the team reaction: "Uh, yeah, we knew about it... but... Uhhh... these coaches are the epitome of... Uhhh... you know... uh?" Administration response: "We didn't know about it... we found out... they're gone." Reporter's response: "Uh... well... we just found out... but... Uhhh... the coaches don't get paid much... so... Uhhh..." Overall response from those interviewed: "IT'S NOT FAIR!"

Kentucky%20girls%20love%20dick.jpg

It is hard to make this stuff up. Now it is the coaches of the Kentucky cheerleaders who are all fired. Public nudity and hazing seem the biggest issues
Lol your post could be taken to be saying the coaches are the ones doing the nudity and hazing. I have not heard this story before but if it's our young people doing this then it is very sad. Nudity means they don't care about their bodies and don't see them as precious. If they are hazing it means they are cruel. Also it means there are victims who are demeaned in their spirit. Our young people are our most precious commodity. The older I get the more it bothers me when I hear stories about young people who have lost their way.

When are their “cheer national championships” going to be vacated??
Seriously, is there anything in all of sports more insignificant than college cheerleaders ? Beyond their value as eye candy they serve absolutely no purpose. Of all the people who get free admission to college sporting events can you think of any single group ( band, media, ushers, concessionaires, custodians, ticket-takers, security, etc.) less essential and more expendable ?

I have had a number of former students become college cheerleaders With the exception of a couple of dim-witted bimbos most were great kids. Even so, every dollar spent by a university on the cheer squad is wasted. I would much rather send a few semi-inebriated undergrads down on the floor/field to entertain the crowd. Those guys tend to be far more clever and entertaining and would probably perform even if they had to buy a ticket to get in.

Reactions: jimmygoiu
Read the article in the Lexington paper... coach's reponses goes something like this: "Uh, yeah, we knew about it... but... Uhhh.. you know... Uh?" Some on the team reaction: "Uh, yeah, we knew about it... but... Uhhh... these coaches are the epitome of... Uhhh... you know... uh?" Administration response: "We didn't know about it... we found out... they're gone." Reporter's response: "Uh... well... we just found out... but... Uhhh... the coaches don't get paid much... so... Uhhh..." Overall response from those interviewed: "IT'S NOT FAIR!"
They were geographically confused. They thought they were in East Lansing.

Reactions: Rasco123
You know Angela Ganote , from Fox 59?, Indianapolis? I went to high school with her.... Brownsburg cheerleader, IU cheerleader... Classy woman... Her brother was quarterback of my team... UK don't produce quality like her!

Without photos, a thread about drunk naked cheerleaders is cruel.
It's hard to believe in this day and age of cell phone photos, visual confirmation of this play day hasn't surfaced somewhere. Dammit, I need to see some pink!

"Uh... Hey baby... Um... Could you do a topless or bottomemless basket toss one time???". Right on!
Hey Donnie Baker said Angel Skinners had to do it every weekend... State Law!

(Look up Donnie Baker on you tube)

Seriously, is there anything in all of sports more insignificant than college cheerleaders ? Beyond their value as eye candy they serve absolutely no purpose. Of all the people who get free admission to college sporting events can you think of any single group ( band, media, ushers, concessionaires, custodians, ticket-takers, security, etc.) less essential and more expendable ?

I have had a number of former students become college cheerleaders With the exception of a couple of dim-witted bimbos most were great kids. Even so, every dollar spent by a university on the cheer squad is wasted. I would much rather send a few semi-inebriated undergrads down on the floor/field to entertain the crowd. Those guys tend to be far more clever and entertaining and would probably perform even if they had to buy a ticket to get in.

totally disagree.

the show IU's cheerleaders put on at the basketball games is fantastic, and adds so much to the games, on top of which they are athletes as well and work their butts off.

try doing 94 feet of flips 20 times in 2 hrs, plus the other acrobatics.

they keep the atmosphere great all game, by filling all the breaks with entertainment and keeping enthusiasm up through the breaks.

unfortunately they can't fill the dead time at fball games like they can at bball games, but that's not their fault and they still elevate the experience, even if not at the same level they do at bball games.

Lol your post could be taken to be saying the coaches are the ones doing the nudity and hazing. I have not heard this story before but if it's our young people doing this then it is very sad. Nudity means they don't care about their bodies and don't see them as precious. If they are hazing it means they are cruel. Also it means there are victims who are demeaned in their spirit. Our young people are our most precious commodity. The older I get the more it bothers me when I hear stories about young people who have lost their way.
The amount of cringe in this post is almost offensive.

It's naked college girls, lighten up.

Reactions: T.M.P.
What about the hazing? You ok with that? You act like this is nothing, but people got fired over it.
What the coaches did was wrong nobody is denying that, it was you describing how "precious" their young bodies were that was cringy.

What the coaches did was wrong nobody is denying that, it was you describing how "precious" their young bodies were that was cringy.
I was saying they don't see their bodies as precious which is the problem. I don't know how old you are or if you have children. But I have two sons and two daughters. I tried to teach them to treat themselves with respect and with each other. So when I hear a story like this I can imagine this being my daughter. How would I feel if my little girl was doing this? It is not a pleasant thought. And I can't write it off as, "it's just girls gettin naked. No big deal".

Well, getting tossed into the water has one benefit. The kids are getting at least one bath at camp. For UK cheerleaders, that bit of good hygiene is a positive event!

Without photos, a thread about drunk naked cheerleaders is cruel.
That was pretty funny

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT