ADVERTISEMENT

Kaufman

I live 10 minutes from Winchester where Wick's is located. I can load up the truck and be in Sellersburg in a couple of hours!

There's a really good hole-in-the-wall pizza buffet in Sellersburg that would make it worth the trip.
Sir Dano’s?

giphy.gif

Reactions: Radio Zero
Sir Dano’s?
We stopped st Mazerella's. We did a short trip to Bowling Green, KY and that was the halfway point. Found it on Google and tried it. We all really liked it.

Next time I am through there I will have to try Sir. Danos.

It's not that difficult of a topic, but I'm sure it is to you, Karl.
It’s not difficult in the least, which is why I initially didn’t think it would be so far over your head. Alas, it was. Remember, Freddy (that’s you) knows these places like the back of his hand.

Reactions: Radio Zero
We stopped st Mazerella's. We did a short trip to Bowling Green, KY and that was the halfway point. Found it on Google and tried it. We all really liked it.

Dont waste your time. Nasty pizza and half the time you’re waiting for them to bring more out.

Reactions: Andy06

Mazarellas was owned by a Silver Creek Alum and former varsity player there. I’ve not been there in a long while. Not sure if he still owns it or not. It was good then and glad to hear it still is.

Weren’t we told a Kaufman commitment was imminent as soon as his season was over?

Weren’t we told a Kaufman commitment was imminent as soon as his season was over?
I have no idea if that was really going to happen but... considering the craziness of the world right now, I wouldn't get on anyone's case for that prediction not happening imminently.

My shame is real. lol But I luv it. We actually look forward to going to "Gatti's Pizza" which I believe has a Mr. in front of it. We had one in Washington, but they left. They closed the ones in Vincenness and Bedford.
Their outside signs don't have "Mr." on them. It may have in the past, but I can assure you they don't now, as I've seen it with my own eyes when I've driven through the area. Call them, or look up the street view on google maps if you'd like to confirm.

Mazarellas was owned by a Silver Creek Alum and former varsity player there. I’ve not been there in a long while. Not sure if he still owns it or not. It was good then and glad to hear it still is.
When we do family trips, we like to hit local pizza places we can't find anywhere else. Mazerella's had a small eating area, but it was packed and we all really enjoyed it. Definitely a place to hit again.

We found a place called Dino's in London, KY that we have been to a few times doing the same thing.

So a thread about a possible recruit devolves into a b*tchfight and a Yelp review of pizza dining options in and around southern IN, in only 2 pages? Yeah, we're going to handle this coronavirus thing well.

So a thread about a possible recruit devolves into a b*tchfight and a Yelp review of pizza dining options in and around southern IN, in only 2 pages? Yeah, we're going to handle this coronavirus thing well.
I'm one who doesn't usually enjoy the b*tchfights on here, but... if people b*tching about basketball (and pizza) gives them moments of relief from thinking about the virus, then have at it. We're going to need distractions.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT