ADVERTISEMENT

Kaufman

There were rumors down here in Southern Indiana that he loved Purdue, but I have a hard time trusting rumors.

One poster that appears to be a new user name states that Rivals future cast Kaufman to Purdue, and that translates to saying Purdue says he’s a lock now. Purdue university, coach Painter, all Purdue fans, or just one new user name stating that?

Reactions: speroni
One poster that appears to be a new user name states that Rivals future cast Kaufman to Purdue, and that translates to saying Purdue says he’s a lock now. Purdue university, coach Painter, all Purdue fans, or just one new user name stating that?
Rivals also had Furst as a lock for MSU, so there's that....

He looks pretty good to me. I'd hate to lose him to Purdue. If I was in Indiana I would get me one of those Wicks pies if we lost him and Furst. Pie is baptist alcohol.
I live 10 minutes from Winchester where Wick's is located. I can load up the truck and be in Sellersburg in a couple of hours!

There's a really good hole-in-the-wall pizza buffet in Sellersburg that would make it worth the trip.

I live 10 minutes from Winchester where Wick's is located. I can load up the truck and be in Sellersburg in a couple of hours!

There's a really good hole-in-the-wall pizza buffet in Sellersburg that would make it worth the trip.
Can't get to Indiana until next month when I am on vacation. Of course I will be going to Mr. Ghattis in Martinsville because it's what we do. We knows what we likes. I would like to perhaps pick up a Wicks pie while in Indiana, but we have to find one that the whole family can agree on. I've heard of them for years but have never had one.

Won’t play with Lander is what I have heard
Of course, up until a week or two ago people were saying he wouldn't play with Furst. I'd take all these "player x won't play with player y" rumors with a huge grain of salt unless the recruit himself or close family member says it.

Reactions: kkott and JIMSHAM
Of course, up until a week or two ago people were saying he wouldn't play with Furst. I'd take all these "player x won't play with player y" rumors with a huge grain of salt unless the recruit himself or close family member says it.
On the Peegs board someone said that it was false that Furst and Lander didn't want to play with each other.

Reactions: Radio Zero
So many attention whores with their predictions. It is eerily similar to those who said for months that Lander was not coming to IU.

Have there always been players coming out of high school who would "not play" with certain others? I know high school kids are fickle and immature, but this level of arrogance seems new to me.

Can't get to Indiana until next month when I am on vacation. Of course I will be going to Mr. Ghattis in Martinsville because it's what we do. We knows what we likes. I would like to perhaps pick up a Wicks pie while in Indiana, but we have to find one that the whole family can agree on. I've heard of them for years but have never had one.

I'll bet they'd sell you two or even 3 pies with different flavors; coronavirus be damned!

I heard Kaufman was going to commit to a school soon but canceled the decision due to the coronavirus.

Maybe there’s no NEED for it, but it most often lively up a post!

Half the time I am telling someone to GFY that I do not even actually mean it!

Hahahaha!
You’re like a digital Johnny Appleseed . . . spreading your joy near and far. So, GFY.

Reactions: Radio Zero
FYI, the correct name and spelling for the Martinsville location is Gatti's Pizza.
data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1suCrxl0HcM7Ww59ElKZ2nSg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

True Hoosiers eat sugar cream pie. It gets us high. That’s why others always think we’re so warm and friendly. It’s really the insulin coursing through our veins on way to our brains.

Reactions: mk23
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT