ADVERTISEMENT

Katie porter

As always! Missed it but I’m sure she will be on every highlight. Another Nasty Woman getting things done.

Reactions: UncleMark
Wow. Sounds like he had a meltdown.

His body language was one of contempt and arrogance. He thinks he is the smartest man in the room.

Katie could see it and so he was too blinded to see that she is playing the long game. She played up to his big boss ego and acted the meek, nerdy housewife type and let him underestimate her so that he can slip up.

All the discussion about resigning and owning of stocks etc at the very last question is very telling. I am sure she has some information that she is not revealing today.

I bet lying to Congress will be one of the things he will be hit with, in the not too distant future.

Last edited:

HxCi1P5.gif

She’s crazy smart. Andover, Yale, Harvard law

But unfortunately, as she has proven above, being 'smart' doesn't pay as well.
Being 'cunning' (a euphemism in my book if there was one, unscrupulous is another) is what pays in this day & age.

People need to put the word 'care' back into 'healthcare'. How did we get to an age of Trump where everything is measured in $$?
Muted outrage over the deaths of 200,000+ lives -- and that it could be worse ie 2 million as many, many people said.

There has to change or things will get worse. A soulless society ... but full of rage.

Last edited:
But unfortunately, as she has proven above, being 'smart' doesn't pay as well.
Being 'cunning' (a euphemism in my books if there was one, unscrupulous is another) is what pays in this day & age.
People need to put the word 'care' back into 'healthcare'.
Yup. Ronaldo makes $48 mil a year solely off of his Instagram posts this “day and age.” Absurd world.

Reactions: meridian
Yup. Ronaldo makes $48 mil a year solely off of his Instagram posts this “day and age.” Absurd world.

Why do you think I am crawling into my man cave up north whenever they allow folks to travel again. The value system is fecked. Everything is for a quick 'high' like laughing gas.

People know the price of everything and the value of nothing.

Last edited:
Reactions: mcmurtry66
ADVERTISEMENT