ADVERTISEMENT

Kansas has challenged and disputed all NCAA violations

Unlike Iu the big boys dont cave.

Cave to what? Why do you always make these God awful assertions? IU was going to have to can Sampson either way. The NCAA knew he was guilty and busted him for lying. He was getting a show-cause penalty regardless of whether or not Indiana cooperated.

Reactions: MrBing
Cave to what? Why do you always make these God awful assertions? IU was going to have to can Sampson either way. The NCAA knew he was guilty and busted him for lying. He was getting a show-cause penalty regardless of whether or not Indiana cooperated.

should have taken whatever penalty was given. No penalty is worse than tom crean for a decade. Nothing.

Seems pretty obvious at this point. If you are a big enough program and willing to pay to fight them all the way, you can out last the NCAA. Let's see how this one plays out. If KU gets out of this, the NCAA compliance department can close up shop because they are done.

Seems pretty obvious at this point. If you are a big enough program and willing to pay to fight them all the way, you can out last the NCAA. Let's see how this one plays out. If KU gets out of this, the NCAA compliance department can close up shop because they are done.

you just won’t hear anything ever again from the ncaa on this. Something else will become
News and they will just let this slide further under the rug.

Reactions: outlawyer
you just won’t hear anything ever again from the ncaa on this. Something else will become
makes you realize, right or wrong, that IU really fell on its own sword with Sampson. And lost the last decade as a result.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier

5 major violations? lol. no, this isn't going away. no telling what the punishment will be but there will be one. but i love how IU fans keep tying this back to their own insecurities...not calling you out specifically.

Last edited:
KU will lose this fight. I think the NCAA should ban them from this year's tournament pending penalties immediately. The vacating penalty that the NCAA likes to give is stupid like when they vacated Louisville's championship. Everyone saw them win so it's just a dumb penalty.
Incredibly stupid post.

True.... but AFTER IU self reported the violations. You think the NCAA had IU's phone records? Uh, no.

Reactions: HoosiersChamps
Incredibly stupid post.
You are always good for a laugh. He said he has you on ignore and you know it. How stupid are you to make a post to a poster who will never see it? It makes you incredibly stupid, but everyone already knows you’re incredibly stupid, Mary.

Bill Self will probably take the Kelvin Sampson circuit to the NBA to wait out the show-cause and then back to college ball somewhere. You can always get re-hired somewhere as long as you aren't fired for losing.

Reactions: ufo33
Bill Self will probably take the Kelvin Sampson circuit to the NBA to wait out the show-cause and then back to college ball somewhere. You can always get re-hired somewhere as long as you aren't fired for losing.

I think this is a smart play by Kansas. Keep in mind that these allegations all relate to shoe company shenanigans. Louisville got hammered as an Adidas school. That's Kansas' affiliation as well.
Both schools have openly complained that Nike was doing the same kind of dirty deeds at Duke with Zion, as well as at KY and UNC with no corresponding NCAA investigations.

The lawyers for KU can make things pretty uncomfortable for the NCAA if they can make this seem as though the NCAA is turning a blind eye to the malfeasance at Nike schools and coming hard after Adidas programs. That doesn't mean the charges against Kansas are meritless (of course they aren't), but if the NCAA wants to do battle over this, they're going to have some 'splainin' to do as to why they are seemingly focused exclusively on Adidas schools.

At least that's the angle I play if I'm an attorney for Kansas.

You are always good for a laugh. He said he has you on ignore and you know it. How stupid are you to make a post to a poster who will never see it? It makes you incredibly stupid, but everyone already knows you’re incredibly stupid, Mary.
Your post was far, far dumber, which is fitting for you and your lowered expectations. Bags are f hammer have far more intelligence than a fraud like you.

Last edited:
I thought he would be banned by now.

Your poster was far, far dumber, which is fitting for you and your lowered expectations. Bags are f hammer have far more intelligence than a fraud like you.
I told you that you were dumber than a bag of hammers when you posted as Mary. You obviously remember. You’re a cowardly fraud. Slink away troll boy, I’m done with you again.

I told you that you were dumber than a bag of hammers when you posted as Mary. You obviously remember. You’re a cowardly fraud. Slink away troll boy, I’m done with you again.
I told you that a couple of weeks ago, you weak little fraud. The minute you tried to talk about the ‘81 team and didn’t know anything, you were toast.

He will be, I’m sure. IU wins tomorrow he’ll have a complete meltdown.
No, but none of us who actually graduated from IU would do that. Then again, I don’t own your low expectations for the program, so there’s that.

I told you that a couple of weeks ago, you weak little fraud. The minute you tried to talk about the ‘81 team and didn’t know anything, you were toast.
You live in a strange imaginary world where you are a smart and knowledgeable IU grad, but everyone else is ignorant and didn’t attend IU. That world doesn’t exist. In this world you a proven fraud who cowardly denies to have ever posted under any other name when everyone here knows that’s a lie. You can’t help yourself - you’re a liar. You lied in the post I’m replying to. This site has a search function, Mary, and I used it to confirm you’ve never used the term “dumber than a bag of hammers” ever under your current handle. I used the term to describe you when you were Mary. You remembered it. You also never proved I didn’t know anything about the ‘81 championship team. That’s another lie - and one you’ve said under your previous name, by the way. That was my sophomore year at IU, earning a degree you’re too dumb to have earned. I remember that season extremely well. That conversation is also out there for anyone to see and to further prove that you’re a flat out liar, which of course, everyone already knows. Slink away, cowardly fraud.

Last edited:
You live in a strange imaginary world where you are a smart and knowledgeable IU grad, but everyone else is ignorant and didn’t attend IU. That world doesn’t exist. In this world you a proven fraud who cowardly denies to have ever posted under any other name when everyone here knows that’s a lie. You can’t help yourself - you’re a liar. You lied in the post I’m replying to. This site has a search function, Mary, and I used it to confirm you’ve never used the term “dumber than a bag of hammers” ever under your current handle. I used the term to describe you when you were Mary. You remembered it. You also never proved I didn’t know anything about the ‘81 championship team. That’s another lie - and one you’ve said under your previous name, by the way. That was my sophomore year at IU, earning a degree you’re too dumb to have earned. I remember that season extremely well. That conversation is also out there for anyone to see and to further prove that you’re a flat out liar, which of course, everyone already knows. Slink away, cowardly fraud.
That had to hurt. I still recommend the ignore function for him. He's not man enough to own up to who we all know he is so he's not man enough to post or for us to read. Makes many of the threads shorter too! :D:cool:

I didn’t say everyone was a dumb non IU grad, only that you’re a dumb non IU grad. You’re just too stupid to know the difference, phony. And only a fraud like you would say the ‘81 team jumped on opponents right away when that wasn’t the case. I showed you that with facts you ignored since it blew your lie to bits. You’re a fraud and a weakling. You couldn’t lead ducks to water little fella.

That had to hurt. I still recommend the ignore function for him. He's not man enough to own up to who we all know he is so he's not man enough to post or for us to read. Makes many of the threads shorter too! :D:cool:
You’re an idiot (yes, I know you’re reading this, even though you claim otherwise). You’re just another dope with lowered expectations, like Abloha.

I didn’t say everyone was a dumb non IU grad, only that you’re a dumb non IU grad. You’re just too stupid to know the difference, phony. And only a fraud like you would say the ‘81 team jumped on opponents right away when that wasn’t the case. I showed you that with facts you ignored since it blew your lie to bits. You’re a fraud and a weakling. You couldn’t lead ducks to water little fella.
LOL! You're hilariously stupid. Yes, dumber than a bag of hammers. Once again you lie, Mary. You cannot help yourself because you are a liar. Like I've previously told you and you're too dumb to understand, this site has a search function and no matter how you search my history, you'll never find me saying anything like what you claim I said: This is actually what I said about the '81 team:

I was in my sophomore year at IU in ‘81 and that team rolled through the tournament, winning every game by at least 10 points. I liked IU in the tournament because I’m an IU fan, something you can’t relate to, and they were hitting on all cylinders on top of that. I have no idea what you think you’re trying to say. Whatever it is, it’s 99% certain that it’s a lie. You live a lie as a poster, so it’s only natural for you.

That of course is true. It had nothing to do with their slow start to the season or their 9 losses during the season. It was about the tournament.

Slink away, cowardly liar. I've had enough fun with you now.

0w1Uor.gif

KU is seabass; Lloyd is the ncaa

if the NCAA wants to do battle over this, they're going to have some 'splainin' to do as to why they are seemingly focused exclusively on Adidas schools

Is "whataboutism" a reliable legal defense?

Yes your honor I was doing 80 in a 55 zone but that other guy was going faster, how come he didn't get a ticket?

Edit: a better angle might be to find out whether Nike is paying off someone(s) at the NCAA.

LOL! You're hilariously stupid. Yes, dumber than a bag of hammers. Once again you lie, Mary. You cannot help yourself because you are a liar. Like I've previously told you and you're too dumb to understand, this site has a search function and no matter how you search my history, you'll never find me saying anything like what you claim I said: This is actually what I said about the '81 team:

That of course is true. It had nothing to do with their slow start to the season or their 9 losses during the season. It was about the tournament.

Slink away, cowardly liar. I've had enough fun with you now.
Very wise to leave out the part where you said they jumped on everyone early, since that made you look like an ignorant fool and a liar. Typical of you. Lol.

Very wise to leave out the part where you said they jumped on everyone early, since that made you look like an ignorant fool and a liar. Typical of you. Lol.
This is what makes you unique under every name you’ve had here - you refuse to admit you’re wrong and a liar despite indisputable evidence that you’re wrong and a liar. That’s the only post I’ve made about the ‘81 team’s season and it’s never been edited. You could search my posts to verify that, but I linked it to make it easy for you. Despite this, you continue to insist I said something I didn’t. You’re a lying clown.

Now, if you’re as well connected as you have claimed, and live in Bloomington as you’ve claimed, you can meet us today during or after the game. We can laugh about how you’re just a kidder - or something. Good times.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT